Spring game: Where is everyone coming from?

I thought it may be a good idea to see where everyone that attended the spring game came from geographically. Also, since not every attendee may be on this board, if you spoke to your new FSL neighbors and you know where they are from letā€™s announce that as well.

Iā€™ll start: Charlotte
FSL Neighbors: Mostly Charlotte; one from Charleston, SC

Came from: All the way from the University City
FSL Neighbors: 2 different families from Cary

From Northwest Guilford County to the Black Lot in 90 minutes. Awesome tailgate and day. Gotta get a flagpole for the tailgate.

The Normbulance treks all the way in from Belmont of Gaston County. At 8 MPG I am glad it isnā€™t much more than that. One way trip is about 30 minutes. FSL holders around me are from Charlotte.

Advance, about an hour drive down.

Folks behind me commented on having NCSU season fball tix so theyā€™ll only be at about 3 games. Didnā€™t think to ask where they were from, they definitely seemed to enjoy Sect. 111.

Straight out of 28269! 5 miles northwest of campus.

Family of 5 from Reidsville, NC. 1.5 hour drive.

Concord. The family of four next to us came from Raleigh.

Greenville, SC

Too good to mention whom you sit next to?

I drive in from Kannapolis. I sit next to two from Advance (moose2k) and one from High Point (EE49er). Iā€™m also in the business of importing #badfans to the Black Lot, where possible.

Too good to mention whom you sit next to?

I drive in from Kannapolis. I sit next to two from Advance (moose2k) and one from High Point (EE49er). Iā€™m also in the business of importing #badfans to the Black Lot, where possible.[/quote]I didnā€™t want to steal your thunder.

Greensboro - around 80 minutes.

Like NLP said Iā€™m coming from High Point, Itā€™s nice to hear that there are so many doing the two hour drive from the Triangle, I really canā€™t complain about my 1 hour driveā€¦ Do I wish I was 10 minutes away like most? Yes, but it isnā€™t to bad of a drive on Saturday morning down 85ā€¦ got to leave earlier though, the 12 oā€™clock games are going to come quick.

0.4 miles from the stadium.

Raleigh, 2 1/2 hour drive. Canā€™t wait to have a niner football car banner so all the cars I pass will know my destination.

We are from Apex (2.5 hour drive). My wife was in San Jose on business and was invited to stay to take in a San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego Padres game. Instead she took the ā€œred eyeā€ flight (getting in at 6 am into RDU) just to make it to the Charlotte 49ers Spring Game.

The people sitting behind us are Charlotte alumni from Pennsylvania and came down just for this game. They will be sharing their tickets with family members in Charlotte for some games.

About 60 minutes from Albemarle, Stanly County, North ā€œby Godā€ Carolina, home of Kellie Pickler andā€¦ well thats about it. Family of four beside of us in 104 and another family of 3 in section 103 are from there as well.

Now thatā€™s dedication. Awesome. Go Niners.

Gastonia, down in the woods by South Carolina. I drive about 40 minutes. Well worth it.

If you ever wanna ride shotgun in The Normbulance let me know since I am in Belmont.