St. Louis lost to Oral Roberts today?

55 to 54 at home!

Did you see how much Depaul lost at their home today?

[i]Originally posted by MEGRNiner[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:11 PM [b] 55 to 54 at home! [/b]
Okay, if Oral Roberts can win in the Savvis Center, we can. Then again, I guess they have God on their side.

If he can play basketball as good as he can make popcorn, I’m not surprised.

84-69 to a Northern Illinois squad who had previously lost to Loyola (Il) and Southwest Missouri State. Also, TCU is losing to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi by 11 with 8 minutes remaining.

Alabama (next Saturday) is currently on ESPN2 against Washington in the Great Alaskan Shootout final.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Nov 27 2004, 10:22 PM [b] If he can play basketball as good as he can make popcorn, I'm not surprised. [/b]
:lol:

long beach st. and rutgers won today

Saint Louis if flat-out terrible this year but until it actually happens, I’ll never feel good about winning on the road there. That’s a curse if I ever saw one but this should be the year to end it.

I think all of our schedule is going down the toilet. It just doesn’t seem like anything is going good for our future oppennets. Alabmama lost (although to the 23rd ranked team. ) If I recall Louisville got upset. Mephis got beat (not an upset by very respectable Syracuse but a need to win,Maybe theyre ranked?) St. Louis, Depaul and TCU are losing to crappy teams apparently. I just hope we have at least one ranked team on our schedule this yr or else we are gonna have to have a lot of wins. I bet the other teams in CUSA are saying the same thing about us. Oh darn Charlotte lost to rutgers. theyre gonna have bad rpi. I guess its early in the season, but lets hope our opponents quit losing so much till they play us.

i dont care if we have a team full of all americans and st louis sends out a bunch of bench warmers. i will never feel confident about the @SLU game.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 28 2004, 03:43 PM [b] i dont care if we have a team full of all americans and st louis sends out a bunch of bench warmers. i will never feel confident about the @SLU game. [/b]
8 point game, 2 minutes to go, in that game it should have been an unsurmountable lead, but it wasn't.

SLU wins at Saavis when they play Charlotte. However, if we can do it, it will be a good sign. When Marquette broke their NC curse, they went back to the final four.