State of the program, photo edition

in an effort to at least get a laugh out of the misery, post a photo that best sums up your feelings on the Athletic Department… No NSFW stuff (that was actually mainly for me and SF)

I’ll start

rehost

Summarizes our team AND our coach.

Winner.

[quote=“VA49er, post:6, topic:30015”]

Summarizes our team AND our coach.[/quote]

This… I love

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSlkyIDWEAAHFzr.mp4

EDIT: Someone help me with this

NLP edit: NLP made this for you and provided you a direct link

This right here, this is the stuff that nightmares are made of.

gif: Yeah… sweet car… BURN OUT YEAHHBOIIII… OH SNAP NO TRACTION… f***
program: [font=verdana][size=2]Yeah… awesome coach… NC State in the tourney… leave CUSA… Major[/size][/font]

[quote=“Mr. Bojangles, post:11, topic:30015”]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CSlkyIDWEAAHFzr.mp4

EDIT: Someone help me with this[/quote]IMG tags don’t work with video files. That’s an mp4, not a gif.

[quote=“The_Brown_Samurai, post:14, topic:30015”]

program: [font=verdana][size=1em]Yeah… awesome coach… NC State in the tourney… leave CUSA… Major[/size][/font][/quote]

jalop?

The state of football’s first half kicking game last week

[quote=“cltniners, post:16, topic:30015”][quote=“The_Brown_Samurai, post:14, topic:30015”]

program: [font=verdana][size=1em]Yeah… awesome coach… NC State in the tourney… leave CUSA… Major[/size][/font][/quote]

jalop?[/quote]

Fellow jalop?

Even when things seemingly go well… They don’t

[quote=“s9er, post:1, topic:30015”]in an effort to at least get a laugh out of the misery, post a photo that best sums up your feelings on the Athletic Department… No NSFW stuff (that was actually mainly for me and SF)

I’ll start

[/quote]

Well if you’re going to take the fun out of it…

I’ll come back tonight after work to see what I can add. I’ve been on a self imposed sabbatical from this site.