Statsheet.com: Player Rankings - Atlantic 10

[quote=“Run49er, post:1, topic:27542”]Niners on list are:

1. Pierria Henry (B)
  2. Chris Braswell (B-)
  3. Willie Clayton (B-)
  4. DeMario Mayfield (C+)
  5. Darion Clark ©

Statsheet.com: Player Rankings - Atlantic 10[/quote]

Nice find. Henry is ranked 18th in the A-10 on that list. Would of thought he might have been a bit higher on that list considering all the statistical categories he contributes in. I guess his 3-point shooting and free throw percentage is what is holding him back.

At this point in time, I would say he is a third-team A-10 selection?

[quote=“Basden05, post:2, topic:27542”]Nice find. Henry is ranked 18th in the A-10 on that list. Would of thought he might have been a bit higher on that list considering all the statistical categories he contributes in. I guess his 3-point shooting and free throw percentage is what is holding him back.

At this point in time, I would say he is a third-team A-10 selection?[/quote]

When Mayfield was dismissed, seems Henry, TW and EVN have all stepped up their games. Especially Henry. I too mentioned Henry possibly playing his way onto an all conference selection. Would be a heck of an accomplishment for a So.

It is curious to wonder where he would rank if he shot around 80% from the FT line. With Mayfield gone, PH is clearly the team leader. With him handling the ball so much late in games, if he became a crunch FT shooter it would take his game to the next level. It could easily be the difference between ave 10 ppg and 15 ppg.

[quote=“Normmm, post:3, topic:27542”][quote=“Basden05, post:2, topic:27542”]Nice find. Henry is ranked 18th in the A-10 on that list. Would of thought he might have been a bit higher on that list considering all the statistical categories he contributes in. I guess his 3-point shooting and free throw percentage is what is holding him back.

When Mayfield was dismissed, seems Henry, TW and EVN have all stepped up their games. Especially Henry. I too mentioned Henry possibly playing his way onto an all conference selection. Would be a heck of an accomplishment for a So.

It is curious to wonder where he would rank if he shot around 80% from the FT line. With Mayfield gone, PH is clearly the team leader. With him handling the ball so much late in games, if he became a crunch FT shooter it would take his game to the next level. It could easily be the difference between ave 10 ppg and 15 ppg.[/quote]80% would be 2nd in the nation, 70% as a team is much more realistic.

[quote=“2k, post:4, topic:27542”][quote=“Normmm, post:3, topic:27542”][quote=“Basden05, post:2, topic:27542”]Nice find. Henry is ranked 18th in the A-10 on that list. Would of thought he might have been a bit higher on that list considering all the statistical categories he contributes in. I guess his 3-point shooting and free throw percentage is what is holding him back.

It is curious to wonder where he would rank if he shot around 80% from the FT line. With Mayfield gone, PH is clearly the team leader. With him handling the ball so much late in games, if he became a crunch FT shooter it would take his game to the next level. It could easily be the difference between ave 10 ppg and 15 ppg.[/quote]80% would be 2nd in the nation, 70% as a team is much more realistic.[/quote]

?? Khaliff Wyatt is at 82% and he only ranks 150th in the nation.

[quote=“Normmm, post:5, topic:27542”][quote=“2k, post:4, topic:27542”][quote=“Normmm, post:3, topic:27542”][quote=“Basden05, post:2, topic:27542”]Nice find. Henry is ranked 18th in the A-10 on that list. Would of thought he might have been a bit higher on that list considering all the statistical categories he contributes in. I guess his 3-point shooting and free throw percentage is what is holding him back.

It is curious to wonder where he would rank if he shot around 80% from the FT line. With Mayfield gone, PH is clearly the team leader. With him handling the ball so much late in games, if he became a crunch FT shooter it would take his game to the next level. It could easily be the difference between ave 10 ppg and 15 ppg.[/quote]80% would be 2nd in the nation, 70% as a team is much more realistic.[/quote]

?? Khaliff Wyatt is at 82% and he only ranks 150th in the nation.[/quote]Sorry, read that as 80% as a team, not an individual.