Step Away...

[QUOTE=70inchdeac;139516]Raymond Felton didnā€™t play in that game. What future NBA lottery pick was Charlotte missing last night?[/QUOTE]

Frankly, we deserve that comment.

Iā€™b be with the ā€œjust one gameā€ crowd if this didnā€™t happen every FUGGIN year! Iā€™d also be with the ā€œjust one gameā€ crowd if every year we rebounded and won a few tournament games.

Iā€™d just like to have a season where we go 7 or 8 games beofre I have to sulk over a loss.

At least it will help us to not underestimate any dangerous but yet scrubby A-10 teams. Maybe St. Louis??

this is really bad to say this, but its almost like winning is just delaying the inevitable, winning just keeps us as a middle of the pack team from here on out(our system stays the same). Although there is no indication that losing would bring changes either, so are we just stuck with what we have?

This happens every year, why are you suprised?

Also every year but one, Lutz teams pick it up and go on a good winning streak.

Quit whining.

[QUOTE=BigTimeNiner;139474]I am not sure this was just a bad night. We simply do not have any pure shooters to knock down the jump shots.[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s not so much bad shooting as it is bad shot selection and inability to run a half court offense which all fall on the coaching staff.

[QUOTE=70inchdeac;139516]Raymond Felton didnā€™t play in that game. What future NBA lottery pick was Charlotte missing last night?[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m sorry I thought 3 lottery picks was enough to beat a team with 0 DLeague players. My fault.

Have you seen Quentin Thomas and Mel Scott run the point?

[QUOTE=49erFan1;139604]Iā€™m sorry I thought 3 lottery picks was enough to beat a team with 0 DLeague players. My fault.[/QUOTE]

If we could respond with a NC Iā€™d be fine with itā€¦

[QUOTE=70inchdeac;139607]Have you seen Quentin Thomas and Mel Scott run the point?[/QUOTE]

Is it that hard to throw Sean May the ball?

Northwestern isnā€™t greatā€¦but they are not terrible either. The wildcats were 6-10 in the Big Ten and they returned 5 of their top 7 scorers. Thompson averaged 10.2 points last season and missed 11 games with an ankle sprain. If he had been healthy they might have won more. Losing always sucks, but lets not bury the season quite yet. Charlotte will bouncs back

[QUOTE=49erFan1;139451]From the edge. It is only one game, we lost, we shot terribly. Weā€™ll never shoot that bad again. Less than 30% first half. Our guys got frustrated started jacking and jacking shots hoping to break the slump. UNC lost to Clemson last year. Arizona got blown out by Virginia early in the year. Gonzaga lost to freaking San Fransisco last year. Losses happen even to good teams. Iā€™m not saying we are world beaters. However lets wait til loss #2 until we start calling up the guillotine.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m not ready to jump yet, but wouldnā€™t mind pushing a few off the edgeā€¦
Well we shot 27% from the field in the first half and no three pointers. And thatā€™s the next game after you said we would never shoot that bad again? Go figure. I do appreciate your positive attitude but itā€™s hard to share those feelings at this time. Iā€™m just praying we find some way to pull this game out and the coaching staff finds a way for us to be productive.

Wow 8 posts and your ready to throw me out. Wow. Iā€™ve been a Niner fan for a long time. And Iā€™m writing this during the Wyoming game. Now may be a good time to begin panic.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;139650]Wow 8 posts and your ready to throw me out. Wow. Iā€™ve been a Niner fan for a long time. And Iā€™m writing this during the Wyoming game. Now may be a good time to begin panic.[/QUOTE]

Itā€™s not you I want to throw off the edgeā€¦itā€™s most of the team at this point.

I usually agree with your comments just ticked off at the momentā€¦sure you understand my frustration. Also a long time fan. Like the rest of us I have been looking forward to this time of year since last March. Now I canā€™t remember why? I am, however, optimistic and usually think we will make a come back even if down 15 with 5 minutes to go. Shooting like we have been will make that very unlikely.

[QUOTE=NinerLove;139653]Itā€™s not you I want to throw off the edgeā€¦itā€™s most of the team at this point.

I usually agree with your comments just ticked off at the momentā€¦sure you understand my frustration. Also a long time fan. Like the rest of us I have been looking forward to this time of year since last March. Now I canā€™t remember why? I am, however, optimistic and usually think we will make a come back even if down 15 with 5 minutes to go. Shooting like we have been will make that very unlikely.[/QUOTE]

Donā€™t stop with the teamā€¦ Throw the golddusters off and the head coach. Just keep Dalotne. He can recruit. Heā€™s doing his job.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;139656]Donā€™t stop with the teamā€¦ Throw the golddusters off and the head coach. Just keep Dalotne. He can recruit. Heā€™s doing his job.[/QUOTE]

Please donā€™t pitch the golddusters. They might just be the only thing worth watching this season.

This happens every year, why are you suprised?

Also every year but one, Lutz teams pick it up and go on a good winning streak.

Quit whining.

Bingo.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;139700]Bingo.[/QUOTE]

You are right the Niners usually go on a roll but non-conference games are ever more important this year we canā€™t bail ourselves out by beating Cincinnati, Louisville, Memphis, ect. this year. When you have an unimpressive non-conference record combined with an above average A-10 record do you really think this team will get an at large bid?

[QUOTE=JaMiNNiNeR;139706]You are right the Niners usually go on a roll but non-conference games are ever more important this year we canā€™t bail ourselves out by beating Cincinnati, Louisville, Memphis, ect. this year. When you have an unimpressive non-conference record combined with an above average A-10 record do you really think this team will get an at large bid?[/QUOTE]

No cuz weā€™re gonna be much better by conference and just win the conference outright and get an auto bid.

I called the Ticket Office to ask about refunds for my season tickets. The guy that answered said he didnt know and I would have to talk to the Manager. The manager asked why I wanted a refund. I said I just couldnt use my tickets this year. He said that this is the last week possible for a full refund. After the first home game NO REFUND!

CALL 704-687-4949 if you want a refund THIS WEEK!