Stonecold's ramblings

I don’t trust them.
I would have played in Europe.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196125]I don’t trust them.
I would have played in Europe.[/QUOTE]

I knew it wouldnt take much longer for good ol stoney to chime in on this subject again. You dont trust them? Of course you dont Ken, they arent white Christians.

:rolleyes:

GO GET EM CURT!!

Christians renounce violence.
The Koran teaches Jihad. Why would I trust them?
I’m sorry if it’s not PC.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196128]Christians renounce violence…[/QUOTE]

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAH ::catches breath:: HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAH

Are you KIDDING ME!?!?

wwwooww Stoney you never cease to amaze me. Go open a friggin history book, or even that Bible youre probably waving around right now.

Christians renounce violence. The Koran teaches Jihad. Why would I trust them? I'm sorry if it's not PC.

Why is there not some algorithm in this forum…in fact, why was it not the FIRST THING MADE…that automatically bans anyone instantly for this exact statement? Maybe because we knew it would never be said, because no one is really that damn stupid. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an exception.

First of all, I did apologize that y’all wouldn’t agree, chisox17.
Second, in the Bible Jesus teaches peace, but people didn’t listen. In the Koran, Muhammed actually does preach Jihad.
And some people need to not be against free speech, ninerball49.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196138]First of all, I did apologize that y’all wouldn’t agree, chisox17.
Second, in the Bible Jesus teaches peace, but people didn’t listen. In the Koran, Muhammed actually does preach Jihad.
And some people need to not be against free speech, ninerball49.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ken, are these enough examples for you? Straight from the Bible…

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

First of all, I did apologize that y'all wouldn't agree, chisox17. Second, in the Bible Jesus teaches peace, but people didn't listen. In the Koran, Muhammed actually does preach Jihad. And some people need to not be against free speech, ninerball49.

I’m not against free speech.

Christians do not renounce violence. That’s a fact. By definition, it might be said that the Bible says they should (I wouldn’t claim to know). But Christians, or people who call themselves so, do not renounce violence, shown most evidently by the fact that we’re at war under rule of a “Christian” and I’d be willing to bet there are “Christians” fighting in it. You said it yourself, Jesus taught peace (if that’s what you believe) but people didn’t listen. They still don’t.

You’re examples were OT, not NT when Jesus was around. And why are you at a partisan site, like the skeptics, anyway?

3 things:

1. Turkey is in Europe (in both Europe & Asia actually).

2. Jihad’s most common meaning (based on almost any scholar’s definition) is a struggle, challenge or difficulty. The jihad’s we hear about today is from lunatics misinterpreting the Koran.

3. Please, let’s not turn this thread into Christian bashing. Christ believed in peace but moreso the teaching that we are all sinners and without confessing our sins we will go to hell (most of Chisox’s references from the New Testament were in reference to that). The Old Testament stuff is more of what happened to people who opposed God or his people. And Ninerball is right, unfortunately far too many Christians do not denounce violence like they should. This is just another sign of us sinning. If anyone wants to discuss more, feel free to pm me - otherwise I’ll leave this thread alone (unless someone asks me a question). This has the makings of an interesting (or disturbing) thread…

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;196151]You’re examples were OT, not NT when Jesus was around. And why are you at a partisan site, like the skeptics, anyway?[/QUOTE]

It was the first thing i could find on the subject.

Great post ForD.

This is about to get out of hand, lets stay on topic. Curt is a beast, he is going to tear that league up, we wish you the best Curt!

Is it Istanbul or Constantinople? :smile:

[B]STOP.[/B]

DO NOT A SINGLE PERSON CONTINUE THIS THREAD.
In my experience with thread starters such as SCK, he is in dire need of attention and will post almost anything to get a response.

FIGHT Stonecoldken’s threads by NOT RESPONDING!

(this requires no response)

I’ll say it again, yall: Stonecold is a masochist. He’s a little weirdo freak and he is getting off to this.

[EDIT] and I just saw what uncommon-niner said and yea, I agree with him. Don’t give SCK what he wants by even acknowledgeing his amazingly closeminded and retarded responses.

I never started a post named Stonecold’s ramblings.
This was under another post.
This is false advertising.
It makes it look like I would title my own forum “ramblings.”

I did say up front that it wouldn’t be popular, & apologized, yet you’re still mad.
Who’s the juveniled if I apologized, & you’re still mad.