Streaming video of MBB vs Methodist?

Maybe I missed it, but will the MBB exhibition be streamed for online viewing? I can’t find anything that shows a viewing option anywhere. Thanks!

Soooo… nothing?

[quote=“Chisox17, post:2, topic:29949”]Soooo… nothing?[/quote]nobody knows things here any more

Damn, that’s what it looks like! Back in the day I would’ve had an answer within five minutes. Come on guys!

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200

is methodist division two?

Damn, that’s what it looks like! Back in the day I would’ve had an answer within five minutes. Come on guys![/quote]

Are you guys saying we’ve transitioned from a board full of smartasses to a board full of dumbasses?

:slight_smile:

Division III

I suspect there’s an implied “free” in the OP’s question…

Methodist was one of our 5 wins in our 5 - 23 season some 30 years and 6 coaches ago

Damn, that’s what it looks like! Back in the day I would’ve had an answer within five minutes. Come on guys![/quote]

Are you guys saying we’ve transitioned from a board full of smartasses to a board full of dumbasses?

:)[/quote]

clt says this is rite.

There aren’t as many free links as there used to be. Or at least, they’re harder to find. They often don’t show up until the game has already started and many games that would’ve had links a few years back do not anymore. I haven’t seen any links listed on any of the usual sites yet, but would make sense to check back around game time.

It’s probably a good thing given people put work in trying to make money off the stream and the free streams allow people to parasitize that for ad money, though I wonder if the pay services actually make more money as a result of the enforcement actions.

As pointed out below, there is a “WATCH LIVE” link on the Upcoming Live events and a Live Video link.

http://www.charlotte49ers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200

[quote=“49r9r, post:7, topic:29949”]Are you guys saying we’ve transitioned from a board full of smartasses to a board full of dumbasses?

:)[/quote]

I don’t understand.

Per the Charlotte 49er Club twitter account the link above from Lefty is free for tonight.