Student FSL Payment Plan

Just got an email about student payment plan:

[QUOTE][B]Why a Payment Plan?[/B] - This plan will assist future alumni in paying the upfront cost of the initial FSL installment.

[B]Who is Eligible?[/B] - Currently enrolled students during the 2008-2009 school year who indicated FSL interest and placed themselves on the initial Reservation List are eligible for this payment option. Those students not on the reservation list are subject to the policies found at [URL=https://unccmail.uncc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://webservices.cstv.com/wsemail/?arg=627605.iIvtcutmsADVfNEg]www.Charlotte49erfootball.com[/URL].

[B]What is the Plan Option?[/B] - Beginning April 3, 2009 through August 3, 2009, eligible students may make monthly payments toward the initial FSL installment. The first Green Tier installment total is $250; therefore, the monthly amount would be $50 per license. The first Gold Tier installment total is $625; therefore, the monthly installment would be $125 per license. Each tier will require three more yearly installments due on May 1st, 2010, 2011 and 2012.[/QUOTE]

Just got an email about student payment plan:

Wow. Great thought was put into this. Shows that alot of time was put into this, which means it is being taken VERY seriously.

[QUOTE=Hooner49;381081]Just got an email about student payment plan:[/QUOTE]

WOW this is great news, I was stressing about how to get up $1000 in 2 months. Where are the qualifications listed?

I wonder if Iā€™d be eligible or not. I just graduatedā€¦

[QUOTE=J Felt;381090]I wonder if Iā€™d be eligible or not. I just graduatedā€¦[/QUOTE]

I have the opposite concern. I just got back in, part time. This will make the difference between me getting my original 4 or 3 or 2.:unhappy:

JFelt falls into a crack. I would hope that you are granted this, you were a student in part of the 2008-2009 school year.

Now to play devilā€™s advocate, what about the freshmen, who didnā€™t make a pledge because they simply havenā€™t thought that far ahead?

[QUOTE=HP49er;381092]JFelt falls into a crack. I would hope that you are granted this, you were a student in part of the 2008-2009 school year.

Now to play devilā€™s advocate, what about the freshmen, who didnā€™t make a pledge because they simply havenā€™t thought that far ahead?[/QUOTE]

I would assume they would have to wait on the list. If they can get on though, who knows if they would qualify for the payment plan option.

I made a pledge, and havent received any kind of anything.

I guess itā€™s ok though. I cant really afford what I pledged anymore, which sucks.

$500 by april is really hard to do.

Bump. They are still accepting student payments. GET ON IT!