Student Ticket System

I printed out my tickets and the way it sounds like they are doing it (based on what is printed on the tickets) is that everybody gets there an hour before the game and lines up at one of three doors. Once hte first door has nobody in line, the second door opens, and then the third. This is different from the website information which says the doors will open on 10 minute intervals. Anybody know which way they are going to do it?

I guess I will find out tomorrow, but if there isn’t a huge early turnout they could have nobody waiting outside somewhere around 50 minutes before tip off if they don’t use the 10 minute intervals. Which is only going to make more people wonder even more why the heck they have to show up so early, at least with the timed entry it would be more spaced out and if you had a door 3 ticket you wouldn’t be skipped as long as you came before 30 minutes of tip…

Everyone got the same entry door/time for the game tomorrow, so tomorrows game wont tell you anything. I got door #1, but so did many of my friends who have little or zero pts…

Well I guess we will find out next weekend, I hope they didn’t go away from the timed entry plan.

The lines are for the intervals. You enter in the door that opens in the interval that you get. They’re not doing it tomorrow tho…doors just open an hour early.

As in they will open door 1 an hour before tip, door 2 50 minutes and door 3 40 minutes before? I thought that was the original plan but the ticket I printed says something different.

yeah…it says that the first interval once all the people are in the 2nd door will open so idk

When you enter the door, why couldn’t we just hand out printed tickets with a seat number and section on it. Your “door pass” you get by getting points at other events and then you have an assured seat when you enter the door.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;196312]yeah…it says that the first interval once all the people are in the 2nd door will open so idk[/QUOTE]
that is what confused me, the site says time intervals, the tickets say as soon as the previous door line is empty.

[QUOTE]When you enter the door, why couldn’t we just hand out printed tickets with a seat number and section on it. Your “door pass” you get by getting points at other events and then you have an assured seat when you enter the door.[/QUOTE]
That sort of defeats the whole large group seating thing. I think some people will come in early and sit up higher in the lower level just to make sure they can sit with friends who will be coming a little later. And it goes back to the argument about which seats are the best, somebody might want to be center court, somebody else might want to be closer to the home bench.

There was some talk of using wrist bands to make sure only the correct amount of students get into the lower level, which would at least guarantee a seat down low. I’m not really sure what they decided about that.