Students

Niner Students, what kind of student crowd do you think we’ll have on Wednesday? Since the game is televised, I hope & assume you’re spreading the word around campus. We know how students like to fill up Halton for the TV cameras. We need all the fans there we can get.

I work on campus. While i was out and about today, i told everyone i knew. Suprizingly, I saw alot of “Retro Day” signs in the dorms. It was encouraging students to dress retro and come to the game. If you arent dressing retro, [SIZE=3]wear green[/SIZE]. It’s Halton Arena, not Halton Club or Bar, so stop dressing to impress…faggots.

I will be in my Retro Gear. Look for Sect 104, Row A, seat 3(can i get a picture fromt he alumni side please???) Sadly enough, i will not be wearing NINER NATION on my chest, but i have a plan to have it on my body during game time.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 11:08 PM [b] It's Halton Arena, not Halton Club or Bar, so stop dressing to impress...faggots.

[/b]

Is it really appropriate for someone who uses hearts in their posts to call anyone a f*****???

I was out there this morning around 7:30 getting tickets and there was a pretty good crowd

I am glad we are on tv and all but not exactly excited to be on ESPN classic. We will see a decent crowd.

i wish some students would stop wearing shirts that support their fraternities and wear shirts that support charlotte!!! when you watchother games on t.v. you never see frat shirts!!!

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er+Jan 24 2005, 11:12 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jimmyhat49er @ Jan 24 2005, 11:12 PM)

You’re exactly right about the frat shirts. Games are a time to support the basketball team, not let everyone know you are a pi kappa phi. No one cares, leave your letters at the house and wear a 49er bball shirt or something. You aren’t impressing anyone. I was once a fraternity guy at charlotte but you never saw me at games with my letters on. It’s bball not a rush event. Go Niners!

[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 06:50 AM [b] Games are a time to support the basketball team, not let everyone know you are a pi kappa phi. [/b]
Yeah. They don't want to get shot either.
[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 06:50 AM [b] You're exactly right about the frat shirts. Games are a time to support the basketball team, not let everyone know you are a pi kappa phi. No one cares, leave your letters at the house and wear a 49er bball shirt or something. You aren't impressing anyone. I was once a fraternity guy at charlotte but you never saw me at games with my letters on. It's bball not a rush event. Go Niners! [/b]
i used to complain to some of the Sig Eps about that, but I think they are working on getting a green game shirt. I also bitch to one of the A D Pi's alll the time about it and she says they have ordered green game shirts. Dunno if they say Charlotte on them, but at least they are green
  1. Hearts rule. Esp that indian kid from captain planet. “HEART” idk what kind of power that is, but it’s gotta be a good one!

2. Frat boy will be Frat boys. And there is nothing wrong with representing. But everyone needs to wear green. Blue and marron shirts look wierd, esp right behind the bench.

3. I am very excited to be on ESPN classics. Sorry we arent on the 10spot on ESPN every night, but we play ugly games most of the time. I am glad to get teh tv spot. Esp when they are doing that new thing with old graphics and commentators.

4. I have a polyester suit for wed. I am turning back the clock.

[i]Originally posted by OriginalNinerNation1[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 11:08 PM [b] I work on campus. While i was out and about today, i told everyone i knew. Suprizingly, I saw alot of "Retro Day" signs in the dorms. It was encouraging students to dress retro and come to the game. If you arent dressing retro, [SIZE=3]wear green[/SIZE]. [/b]
I'm glad to see they are promoting it to the students. I hope to see a good turnout and some hideous outfits on Wednesday night. Most importantly, I hope to see the Niners finally step up and dominate a team from start to finish. Even though it's on Classic, it's still national TV. We need a good showing from our fans and our team. Let's Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL FRATS AND SOROITIES SUCK… PEOPLE JUST IN THEM TO “FIT IN”

[i]Originally posted by GoNinersGo[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:19 AM [b] ALL FRATS AND SOROITIES SUCK.... PEOPLE JUST IN THEM TO "FIT IN" [/b]
Start your own. That's what me and a few other guys did in 1989, and Delta Sig has been going strong ever since. We were GDIs too.
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 25 2005, 08:31 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 25 2005, 08:31 AM)
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:39 AM [b] Are those the girls that are always wearing pink shirts? Those have to go... [/b]
I agree...lose the shirts. Bras only ladies! :P

yeah they usually wear pink. i have a freind in AD Pi and gave her crap about it for a while and she says they have green game shirts now…we’ll see.

jcl, i like your thinking! :smiley:

[b]Are those the girls that are always wearing pink shirts? Those have to go...[/b]
The pink or the shirts in general have to go? I vote for the later one... Unless one of those girls were from the winning team in tug-a-war during the St.Louis game. They might need an extra shirt....

I think the Greek shirts are BS, too. I used to be a fratdouche, even though we swore we were different then the rest, but I got by just fine wearing green. However, if it were not for the student section behind the benches, the Arena would be as loud as Hornets game.