Suggestions for Fan Attraction!!!

[i]Originally posted by 49er1[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 07:55 PM [b] [/QUOTE] And the reason for this is... envelope please...TA-DAAAA!!

THEY’RE WINNING BIG AND WINNING OFTEN. THEY’RE #1 IN THE ACC AND ARE RANKED 5TH IN THE COUNTRY!!! Very simple, hunh? Mystery solved.

[/b]

um…they won big when odom was coach and Duncan was player of the year…yet could’nt draw flies…hmmmm

i think they’re doing something different and it’s working under prosser

Take some of that money and spend it on a decent sound system and scoreboard with top line video for starters. Our team might be top 25 and Halton Arena is top rate for an on-campus facility, but our A/V system blows chunks. :o

[i]Originally posted by WastedNiner[/i]@Feb 15 2005, 10:50 PM [b] but our A/V system blows chunks. :o [/b]
Definitely agreed. The Lite-Brite has to go.

the lite-brite really does suck, a friend from app, yeah i know div1aa, made fun of the scoreboard lights, but that is a big deal, cameron indoor isn’t that special of a stadium, and yet they sellout all the time, and yeah they win, but we just have to get word out to students on campus!! Charlotte is playing awesome, Charlotte basketball IS awesome, and we’re finally getting respect in the polls, winning more is great, and is we keep playing like we do that will happen. Now we just have to keep up what we can do by doing great things like (the coolest thing i’ve ever seen on campus) the green tower, flyers-flyers-flyers and writing all over the place with sidewalk chalk to let everyone know about the games!!!
just a question–how about a free expression area for students here?? like the tunnel at NCSU?? it’s a great way to keep school spirit, every game there that thing is painted, and students will see it and realize that spirit is not lacking at CHARLOTTE, we just have to get everyone to express their CHARLOTTE SPIRIT!!
just some ideas, but there ya go!!