SUNDAY NIGHT, MARCH 13

[SIZE=3][b]Bobby Lutz Live will be at O’Charley’s-University from 8-9 PM on Sunday on WFNZ AM-610. It will follow two hours of Westwood One’s NCAA Bracket Show.

Also, the team will be in attendance. Let’s show some support and be there for this one![/b][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The thing at OC’s is not really a Pairings Party. The 49ers team is invited to be at ESPN Regional’s headquarters in Charlotte for the Pairings announcement from 5:30-7:30. They will be at O’Charley’s with Coach afterwards (approx 8:00). Bobby will have his one-hour show from 8-9 (WFNZ 610 AM). [/SIZE]

Maybe if no one shows up, the team will realize how bad they screwed the season.

I’d rather watch the play-in game than watch the Niners blow another 8/9 game. Of course, that assumes they make the tournament.

silvio what a lack of confidence man yea they messed up but man they are still our team you have to be behind them supporting them no matter what the outcome you are the type of fan that i can’t stand man

I would bet that they wouldnt give a half shit if u showed up silvio… HP is right this is our team and you have to support them… The memphis game was hard… We were on their home court and the fedex forum was electric with their fans…

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Mar 10 2005, 10:22 PM [b] Maybe if no one shows up, the team will realize how bad they screwed the season.

[/b]

How soon we forget all the years we sat home and didn’t get to the tourney, let’s hope our team doesn’t have the same attitude many fans seem to have…we have all the parts to make a run, it’s all about attitude…ours included!

I like the rejuvated fans. Let’s put it behind us and back the team. See you at OCs at 8.

[b]silvio what a lack of confidence man [/b]
[b]I would bet that they wouldnt give a half shit if u showed up [/b]
[b]How soon we forget all the years we sat home and didn't get to the tourney[/b]
[b]I like the rejuvated fans[/b]

I’ve never forgotten those years that the school sat home. I’ve lived them since the early 80’s.

I love how some fans feel compelled to tell others how to behave.

If I hadn’t lived thru the real crappy years, the last 3 games wouldn’t hurt at all.

I guess some people get to be rejuvenated and some people do not.

The hell with this place. Where the hell were you people on Thursday night when I wrote those comments? Nobody touches them for a couple of days, now I’m considered to STILL have a crappy attitude.