Supporting NNN

Somehow I just missed the patreon. I’ve been a bit lax keeping up with NN.N lately! Just signed up for a monthly pledge.

Thank you NinerMac for running the best damn fan forum in the country. I am not joking when I say that. Obviously I haven’t seen every one but I’ve seen a lot and NN.N has always stood out.

I encourage every single regular user of NN.N to sign up. Think about the enjoyment that you have gotten and continue to get from this site. This site IS the online heart of the Charlotte athletics community. I’ve learned more about the program and college sports in general than I have from any other source.

The micro payment patron model is the way of the future for funding and sustaining niche resources and communities such as this. The small amount requested as a pledge is literally less than one Big Q fountain drink at QT a month. Would you rather have
A soda once a month or support NN.N?

Rant over. Glad to contribute and thank you again Mac for all the hard work in this site.

3 Likes

clt asks if you can change “patron” to “zima”

Thank y’all for bumping this. Thank you Mac for all that you do!

1 Like

After days of being too lazy to go downstairs and check the security code on my credit card, I finally signed up.

Thanks mac!

1 Like

In 17 days we have managed to get 30 people to come up with $42 per month. Mac needs $50 just to break even at today’s costs. This board has never been free, just free to us because Mac has been footing the bill for years. Come on Niners, step up and give the man a buck or two each month.

2 Likes

Ok, just kicked in my pledge.

Thanks for all the hard work Mac!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone. A reminder that if you use different email addresses with Patreon and NNN, you won’t get the Patron designation on the site here. I’m syncing automatically with Patreon and using email address to pull the two together.

1 Like

I don’t post often, but do love the site. Thanks for your efforts.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

In the past five weeks since I last challenged NN.N members to step up and help Mac fund this site, six people joined the effort and committed another $6 per month. Can we find two more Niners to send in $1 per month so we will hit the $50 it takes to host this site each month?

I just pledged to push the total to $50/month

1 Like

Thank for bumping, just pledged as well.

1 Like

That is great guys. I think it takes a day or so for the orange patron dot and label to show up on your account. Per Mac, you will need to use the same email address on both sites to make this work.

1 Like

Just pledged, as well. Thanks, Mac.

1 Like