Sweirad's Call

Matt does a good job, I think. It’s hard to do without a color man.

[QUOTE=Normmm;304630]Also, I noticed that the Sporting News is moving to Charlotte. Maybe somebody from there.[/QUOTE]

Hello, to whomever makes the broadcasting decisions. I hope they realize this. I think it would be worthwhile to look into.

Hell, at this point, I think even Mitchell Baldwin would be an addition. IIRC, he did color for some women’s game when he was here.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;304661]Need color guy at least for home games. [/QUOTE]

I’m sure its easier to fill the position for the home games, but I’d rather they focus on getting someone for the road games. Entirely selfish in my logic. Given our typical TV deal, I’m much more likely to listen to radio for road games.

At home games, I’m in the Arena.

Hello, to whomever makes the broadcasting decisions. I hope they realize this. I think it would be worthwhile to look into.

Hell, at this point, I think even Mitchell Baldwin would be an addition. IIRC, he did color for some women’s game when he was here.

I thought Mitchell was going to be a natural fit. But I’m guessing he falls into the category of it won’t be enough pay for a full time gig and he can’t take away the time from his first job.

I like the Dave Telep idea.

I think Matt tries hard and it’s tough when it’s just you and no color guy. I actually liked when Gary Williams was the color guy, but I know some don’t care for him. I am not a Lane Odom fan however, stay away from him. David Telp has been ok on tv, he might work.