Tailgating

How will tailgating help your team out today?

[b]Watch out, everyone. IT's another attack from Captain Obvious.[/b]

I didn’t know if you guys knew what tailgating looked like since you all have to hide and find secret spots to do it.

[b]How will tailgating help your team out today?[/b]

Unless the good Lord comes down to tailgate with us, I don’t think it will help at all!

[b]You can try to pour the beer into an empty Coke can. Used to work back in the day.[/b]

HAHAHHA HAHA AAAAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[b]I didn't know if you guys knew what tailgating looked like...[/b]

You could always come to Charlotte for an NFL game, and see how the pros do it. :slight_smile:

Well, since I live approximately 4 blocks from the Stadium, I can just step out on my balcony and view the scene from there. :slight_smile:

[b]You could always come to Charlotte for an NFL game, and see how the pros do it.[/b]

But, FYI, the pro’s are in Greenville, NC.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 03:07 PM [b]
[b]i am a dummy...

not the guy that is chatting on the other teams message board, no, he isnt a dummy, but i am…

i think someone wishes they were a 49er…

to help you transfer, not that we want you at charlotte, visit here… http://www.admissions.uncc.edu[/b]

BAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAH!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! LMAO!!

UNC-Charlotte is a joke! :lol: [/b]

Let me guess, you lost that game too.

Yeah, but there are 2 times the people on the Northside of the stadium than go to your school. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 8 2005, 07:05 PM [b] Yeah, but there are 2 times the people on the Northside of the stadium than go to your school. :) [/b]
Well, I guess they all were watching a pretty $hitty game. Dude, I grew up 45 minutes from Greenville and my brother went to ECU. I've been on that campus more than enough to know the sports suck and the women are hot!