Talk the talk but where's the money???

Iā€™ve heard a lot talk on the board about starting the program, and while many of the folks on the board have comitted to a FSL, the money has yet to cross the finish line. Due date is tomorrow and it will be quite embarrasing should the athletic dept only collect on 25% of the comittments.

Get out your check books boys and girlsā€¦

where do we stand?

yesterday Jimmyhat said we were well over 1,000 Green FSLā€™s

Online (4:19 pm) itā€™s currently 547 green seats, 65 gold seats.

[QUOTE=moss2k;398636]yesterday Jimmyhat said we were well over 1,000 Green FSLā€™s[/QUOTE]
[B]WELL OVER[/B] doesnā€™t cut it right now.

So, now is a good time for the ticket office to call all those that ā€œpledgedā€ for the FSLā€™s and find out where the money is.

1300 is what I have heard from someone ā€œin the knowā€

They are very aware of the economic times.

There is no ā€œdeadlineā€ of tomorrow that will make/break the issue. The Captial Fund Management team is still in organization mode and has not even begun the campaign.

I just added 2 more today and hope to raise my total to 6 next month.

The END ALL Deadline IS NOT tomorrow. That is just the deadline for those who ā€œrequestedā€ back in the fall. After tomorrow FSLā€™s will be ā€œopened up to the publicā€,(not that it wasnt before really).

The Chancellor gave the date of June(?) in his recommendation. That is what we shold be shooting for.

I agree the numbers are not great right now, but traditionally, Niners are ā€œLate Bloomersā€ when it comes to purchasing season tickets in the past.(This is coming from ā€œSomeone in the knowā€) This means that they are expecting some people are waiting and putting it off to the last minute.

Yes they do understand the economic situation, but they are optimistic, as we all should be as well.

Itā€™s in the mail.
UNC Charlotte should know to be patient for the USPS.

I just bought mine online. I think I was 556 and 557.

You ever find it odd that some folks on this board take some twisted pride in wanting to see the 49ers fail?

When you consider the economy I think 1500 BEFORE any advertising is GREAT!!! Remember, when they sell all of the 5,000 available seats thatā€™s ALL THERE IS till the first expansion!!! Now thereā€™s only 3,600 some seats left.

I for one feel great about this!:49ers:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;398666]You ever find it odd that some folks on this board take some twisted pride in wanting to see the 49ers fail?

When you consider the economy I think 1500 BEFORE any advertising is GREAT!!! Remember, when they sell all of the 5,000 available seats thatā€™s ALL THERE IS till the first expansion!!! Now thereā€™s only 3,600 some seats left.

I for one feel great about this!:49ers:[/QUOTE]

QFMFT!

[QUOTE=EJNiner;398631]Iā€™ve heard a lot talk on the board about starting the program, and while many of the folks on the board have comitted to a FSL, the money has yet to cross the finish line. Due date is tomorrow and it will be quite embarrasing should the athletic dept only collect on 25% of the comittments.

Get out your check books boys and girlsā€¦[/QUOTE]

How many did you buy? Iā€™m seats 447 and 448. Just curious.:biggrin:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;398666]You ever find it odd that some folks on this board take some twisted pride in wanting to see the 49ers fail?

I for one feel great about this!:49ers:[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s a good way to think about it. I was laid off a couple weeks ago and think maybe I should have put my purchase off. But really, I would have purchased mine either way.

I feel like **** about this. Job fell out from under me and I just now found work. Without the student payment plan ($50 per FSL per month) which expires tomorrow, Iā€™m ****ed.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;398685]I feel like **** about this. Job fell out from under me and I just now found work. Without the [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkGreen]student payment plan ($50 per FSL per month) which expires tomorrow[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B], Iā€™m ****ed.[/QUOTE]

Well get on it! Whatā€™s the hold up?:huh:

I think most everyone will contribute to football. Why not make it $1000 over 4 years and get a Seat License. Look at it that way.