Talking Smack

[QUOTE=VA49er;258370]That’s exactly the first thing I ask an abnoxious Tar Heel fan if they try to talk trash. I actually just ask “What year did you graduate”. About 90% of the time they didn’t even go to the school and just sort of stare at me with nothing. I just smile and walk away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I love it when they say… “I didn’t go there, but been a fan all my life.” To which I respond with where did you go to school? And they say “I didn’t go to college”. My response is then why don’t you get back to me after you actually have a college education and that I hear Chapel Hill tshirts are on sale at the Walmart.

His law degree must not be doing much for him if he’s working at McDonald’s with you.

I like the “You get a team” come back. I was think along the lines of “We’re taking our time so we don’t embarass our selves like Chapel Hill.” I surprisingly haven’t gotten many comments when I have my shirt on. I make sure to wear it every Saturday. Wen tot Ham’s last week. Got some good attention from other patrons.

I'm disappointed in SCK, no game at an important moment.

Send him a copy of this… UNC-Chapel Hill Rap Sheet.

come on now…[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marijuana should be legal :thumbsup::popcorn:[/FONT]

I was trying to represent CFI. If I represented myself, I would have told him off.
So no one thinks I did the right thing to be polite on behalf of the school.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;258380]I was trying to represent CFI. If I represented myself, I would have told him off.[/QUOTE]

Find out who he is, take a dump in an interoffice envelope, label it 2007 Tarheels football tickets and use WB mail to your benefit.

I was trying to represent CFI. If I represented myself, I would have told him off. So no one thinks I did the right thing to be polite on behalf of the school.
He was doing a little more than just breaking your balls, but he was pretending to just break them I'm sure. Pretencious pricks like to do it that way. You could have just pretended to break his balls back. Technically it is still being polite.

But I appriciate your concern for the way you represent CFI and the school. No shame there.

He was doing a little more than just breaking your balls, but he was pretending to just break them I'm sure. Pretencious pricks like to do it that way. You could have just pretended to break his balls back. Technically it is still being polite.

I’ve found that when dealing with pretencious pricks, if you add the term “with all due respect” before any cut down, they do not consider it an insult. So next time say, “with all due respect, your hypothetical college team is a peace pig **** who struggles to beat Duke year in and year out.” This is good to say now, before Butch Davis actually turns them into a decent team. In my opinion, that would not offend and still get the point accross at the same time.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;258372]Yeah I love it when they say… “I didn’t go there, but been a fan all my life.” To which I respond with where did you go to school? And they say “I didn’t go to college”. My response is then why don’t you get back to me after you actually have a college education and that I hear Chapel Hill tshirts are on sale at the Walmart.[/QUOTE]

I agree. That used to drive me crazy even on our campus when I would see fans wearing UNC shirts and Duke shirts and I would ask “where do you go to school again??”