Talking Smack

A guy from another dept. on the elevator was talking smack about the Niners. He had on an UNC School of Law shirt.
I wore my Bring College Football to Charlotte T-Shirt because my dept. is having Jersey Day today.
This guy on the elevator was making fun of us, & that we’d never get a team.
I wanted to talk smack back, & tell him he obviously didn’t go to UNC Law School, or he wouldn’t be in the same building as me, but I bit my tongue because he & another guy were laughing, & I was trying to be a good sport for the school showing I could take a joke hoping that if I’m nice, they’ll come see us play after we get a team.
But it killed me to not give him a smart a55 answer.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;258312]A guy from another dept. on the elevator was talking smack about the Niners. He had on an UNC School of Law shirt.
I wore my Bring College Football to Charlotte T-Shirt because my dept. is having Jersey Day today.
I wanted to talk smack back, & tell him he obviously didn’t go to UNC Law School, or he wouldn’t be in the same building as me, but I bit my tongue because he & another guy were laughing, & I was trying to be a good sport for the school showing I could take a joke hoping that if I’m nice, they’ll come see us play after we get a team.
But it killed me to not give him a smart a55 answer.[/QUOTE]

Dang it stonecold, all the crazy off the wall crap you spew on here and you couldn’t come up with anything? Times like those call for a verbal assault. Next time, be prepaired! :biggrin:

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;258312]A guy from another dept. on the elevator was talking smack about the Niners. He had on an UNC School of Law shirt.

Beat me to it. No offense to any of the CIC brethren, but we don’t have many attorneys there- Uptown, Richmond and NYC are where they mostly are.

You should have asked to take his picture, telling him it isn’t often you run across a pile of crap that sprouted legs.

you should of told him his school produced Rasheed Wallace…that would of ended it

you should of told him his school produced Rasheed Wallace....that would of ended it

awww cmon… I got that guy’s autograph.

You should have asked him what year he graduated from law school.

I love how people with no connection to our university are so informed about us.

I’m disappointed in SCK, no game at an important moment.

Send him a copy of this… [URL=http://www.carolinasucks.com/images/uncrapsheet.htm?POSTNUKESID=ec3f102ad256c1cb75b658e21f7701b9][B]UNC-Chapel Hill Rap Sheet[/B][/URL].

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;258328]awww cmon… I got that guy’s autograph.[/QUOTE]

you didn’t have to come forth with such an admission
use it for TP

you didn't have to come forth with such an admission use it for TP

He did a bball camp in my area when I was in HS, and some guy at work got it for me for my dad b/c he knew we used to live in NC and figured it was our favorite team… to bad he was completely wrong. I have a pretty good idea where it is but am not sure at all.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;258328]awww cmon… I got that guy’s autograph.[/QUOTE]
I hope you don’t still have it. Talk about useless junk laying around the house.

Dewhurst’s hair > Sheed’s.

Tear it up and replace with with a Charles Dewhurst autographed Chia Pet.

SCK, you must stop what you are doing immediately and go find this punk and beat him down to a bloody pulp…you are dismissed!

:fastgun:

Ya let me down SCK… let me down big time. You could have said something like it’s too bad Chapel Hill can’t field a team either! I ussually ask them why they think we won’t have a team and then systematically take down every point they make.

As a side note I absolutely would have asked where they went to school. Then based any smart ass comment off of what they say… in this case anything short of UNC Chapel Hill Law School would have made it very easy.

You could have pulled the classic Seinfeld come back, “Oh yeah, well I slept with your wife.”

SCK freezing up in this situation is the equivalent of Plavich passing the ball to Iti at the game-ending buzzer when we’re down by 2.

Total Cindy Brady game show freeze by SCK.

Youd could have said something like it's too bad Chapel Hill can't field a team either!

HAHAHA!! I used that comeback against a Wake dumbass when we played them at their stadium a couple of years back. He said “GET A FOOTBALL TEAM!!” And since their football team at that point was about as good as our women’s volleyball team is at football, I said, “YOU GET A TEAM TOO!! I HAVEN’T SEEN A TEAM PLAY IN A WAKE UNIFORM IN A WHILE!!” He then called us a Junior College, and I returned fire very quickly with, “so you just went down to the wire with a Junior College? ACC?” He didn’t have anymore insults.

SCK, please stop worrying if “special” people like this come to our football games after we get a team. Next time, please put them in their place. Make them feel like they should be wearing a helmet. That’s the best thing you can do. At least then they’ll see the world more clearly.

What an ass, I honestly believe from what I’ve seen from our campus and UNC-Chapel Ill since '98 (My siblings and father are all alums) the general undergrads of chapel hill are getting dumber and we are getting smarter, so many ahem “students” who go to chapel hill do it simply because they think its cool, honestly I’ve never met more uninformed dumbasses on one campus.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;258350]
As a side note I absolutely would have asked where they went to school. [/QUOTE]

That’s exactly the first thing I ask an abnoxious Tar Heel fan if they try to talk trash. I actually just ask “What year did you graduate”. About 90% of the time they didn’t even go to the school and just sort of stare at me with nothing. I just smile and walk away.