Tatum to Charlotte...

Charlotte locked up Cameron Tatum today.

We’ll have more from him later tonight. Good news for Charlotte, Cam’s an underrated talent.

JJ…u da man

rated the #1 player in georgia in the class of 2006

Wow. We are really starting to rack up.

gamer unavailable for comment.

[i]Originally posted by Jordan_NinerReport[/i]@Sep 6 2005, 07:30 PM [b] Charlotte locked up Cameron Tatum today. [/b]
Yep, JJ was all over this one. Several stories from June to commitment proclaiming Charlotte as Tatum's top school. Kudos Jason. :thumbsup: :headbang: :clap:

Get the signature! Nice highlight clip of Cameron Tatum.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 6 2005, 09:02 PM [b] gamer unavailable for comment. [/b]
I'm sure gamer is in a bad mood because of this.

B)

Can we get a scouting report on him?

Check out the article on ninerreport. Seems Tatum is a ninernation.net fan :smiley: Welcome to Charlotte, Cam!

my mom grew up 5 minutes from this high school. So i am really familiar with the area surrounding Tucker High School. My grand mother and her family still lives there i love Tucker

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 6 2005, 09:02 PM [b] gamer unavailable for comment. [/b]
That's because this comment has nothing to do with the NC-CH-holes.
[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop+Sep 7 2005, 03:32 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Pork Chop @ Sep 7 2005, 03:32 AM)

Anyone know his class rank over all, and at shooting guard?

[i]Originally posted by lake49er[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 09:25 AM [b] Anyone know his class rank over all, and at shooting guard? [/b]
[url=http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=11&cfg=bb&sFirstName=&sLastName=Tatum&yr=2006]Listed as small forward, not ranked, three stars[/url]

According to rivals, he’s listed as a SG (top 40 SG) and 140th overall.

Sounds like a swing man more than just a wing man.

Whoa, Wedding Crashers flashback.

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 01:50 AM [b] my mom grew up 5 minutes from this high school. So i am really familiar with the area surrounding Tucker High School. My grand mother and her family still lives there i love Tucker [/b]
Tucker High School, home of former 49ers guard, Bob Ball, who started on the 1976 NIT squad.
[i]Originally posted by HP49er+Sep 7 2005, 11:17 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (HP49er @ Sep 7 2005, 11:17 AM)

That '76 team could possibly be our 2nd best team of all time. It’s hard to measure because the rules are different (shot clock & 3 pointer), but they possibly could have beaten last year’s team. I cringe at the thought of an Iti/Maxwell matchup, but I also think the defenses played by that team may have given last year’s team some problems, especially if Plavich was not hitting. We’ll never know.

I thought the other thread said he was rated #140? I’m confused.