Team Intros

does anyone know what to expect for the pregame music and player introductions… Im getting cold chills thinking about it. Good lord when is Friday going to get here???

GO NINERS

I know what you mean man. I was sitting at work today, tired from the campout - I probably wasted 2 hours on the messageboard. I’m pumped.

and…I have no idea what to expect for music/intros. :blink:

[i]Originally posted by 49erkiger[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 11:04 PM [b] does anyone know what to expect for the pregame music and player introductions.. Im getting cold chills thinking about it. Good lord when is Friday going to get here????

GO NINERS [/b]

I would expect that each starter will be introduced by name, number, hometown, and position, with musical accompaniment.

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking+Nov 18 2004, 12:12 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smoothieking @ Nov 18 2004, 12:12 AM)
[b]i liked 2 years ago when we used the Dr. Dre. next episode music.. [/b]

Agreed, that song has an awesome beat.

Hmm steal a book from Gagne - Metallica - Enter Sandman

Or the Justice League Theme (don’t knock it until you hear it)

or the theme from Requiem for a Dream.

i thought last year was “next episode” as well

i think Fabolous - Breathe would be a cool intro

I bet it will be some kind of rap music accompanied by a blurry picture of the player on that pathetic litebrite screen we call a scoreboard.

Rumor has it DJ B-Mac composed the intro. He’s done it the last couple of years. He’s excited about this one from what i’ve heard. :headbang:

I think “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and Waves would be awesome.

:smiley:

I’m too sexy - Right Said Fred. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I will not be there for intros. Or anything else. I am in Miami to end this incredibly long season. So I will be surprised to see what the intro music is as well!

“It’s time to play the game!!!”

That was the greatest intro ever in Halton. Triple H would have been pleased. :smiley:

There are a number of good hip-hop beats that would be great for pregames… I’d personally like to hear “Freak-A-Leek” or Ludacris’ “Southern Fried Intro.” Both those songs are pretty sweet.

As for the player intros, I would like to see each starter lowered from the roof on a rope amidst a sea of fireworks. Maybe one of the fireworks would blow up the scoreboard, and we can finally get a new one.

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Nov 18 2004, 09:49 AM [b] i thought last year was "next episode" as well

i think Fabolous - Breathe would be a cool intro [/b]

Last years was “where da hood at” by DMX

it sadly to say fit our team last year

GO NINERS

I would put my money on that new Trick Daddy song that uses the Ozzy Osborne sample, can’t think of the name of either, but it bangs in clubs and would definitely work as an intro song.

Maybe we should just have the band play “They Call me Al”. :blink: :lol:

[i]Originally posted by Charlotte2002[/i]@Nov 18 2004, 12:20 PM [b] I would put my money on that new Trick Daddy song that uses the Ozzy Osborne sample, can’t think of the name of either, but it bangs in clubs and would definitely work as an intro song. [/b]
"lets Go"

that would be a good one, i forgot that last year was DMX. it was a good intro, just terrible lyrics.

I am still sticking w/ fabolous-Breathe go to launch.com and listen to it if you never have, perfect intro song.

I personally really like that fabolous song, it is a little bit older now though.

A dark Horse song could be the new Snoop song, drop it like its hot. It is real popular and with the right system will sound good.

Anything is better than what they had last year and i never got to witness it.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 18 2004, 10:51 AM [b] I think "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and Waves would be awesome. [/b]
OR... we could play [i]Why Can't We be Friends[/i] by War.

Oooh… and maybe we could get Carl Lewis to sing his version of the National Anthem at all home games too. That would be sweet.