Terrance O'Donohue - 2013 SF/PF - offer

6’7, 220lbs SF/PF from McCallie School (TN). Plays AAU with the Atlanta Celtics, Darion Clark’s former program.

Rivals - no stars

Scout - 3 stars

ESPN - 78 rating, 3 stars

Strengths: O'Donohue is a smart and skilled power forward that is a match up nightmare. He post up strong and scores in the post with turns shots, drop steps and also has the ability face up and hit the mid range jumpers to 18 feet on a consistent basis which makes him a pick and pop or roll threat. O'Donohue also made some very impressive interior passes when the defense surrounded him in or around the lane. O'Donohue is long with good hands. He rebounds well on both ends and runs the floor well. Defensively he anticipates well in the post which allows O'Donohue to come up with a few timely steals.

Weaknesses:
O’Donohue must continue to build strength and tighten up his body as he continues to hone his overall skills. Also O’Donohue must learn not to leave his feet as much on defense. He goes for shot fakes at times which allows him to pick up fouls. His emotions can hinder his preformance and he will need to add some ball-handling skills to his basketball portfolio if he is to play the wing on the next level.

Bottom Line:
O’Donohue is a skilled forward with a very good basketball IQ. He can score inside and out and is truly a match up problem. He rebounds well on both ends and is an excellent passer for a post player. He must continue to get stronger and develop his skills but has tremendous upside.

his top schools as of now according to his twitter: “Murray st. Uncc. GT. alabama”

Nice! Sounds like he’d be a great fit here. I hope we can land him. ESPN 90+ rated players tend to be pretty damn good…

Love that GA pipeline we have going.

Opps, just realized he plays HS ball in TN, travel ball with GA Stars.

College of Charleston has offered.

Visiting Ga Tech today.

If we somehow land this guy, I’ll be very impressed and convinced that Major is paying recruits.

Why? He’s not exactly a high profile recruit. He is unranked and doesnt have a lot of high major offers. I’m not knocking the kid and I’d love to sign him, but he’s not exactly a McD AA.

Why? He’s not exactly a high profile recruit. He is unranked and doesnt have a lot of high major offers. I’m not knocking the kid and I’d love to sign him, but he’s not exactly a McD AA.[/quote]Ah was basing it off of your comment earlier that he was a 90 on ESPN. Also with GT and Bama involved it would be great to beat out an ACC team and a SEC team.

Why? He’s not exactly a high profile recruit. He is unranked and doesnt have a lot of high major offers. I’m not knocking the kid and I’d love to sign him, but he’s not exactly a McD AA.[/quote]Ah was basing it off of your comment earlier that he was a 90 on ESPN. Also with GT and Bama involved it would be great to beat out an ACC team and a SEC team.[/quote]
That 90 was under their old rating system. He is a 78 now, which is still good. He’s also a 3 star on ESPN. Still no rivals stars or ranking (not that I really care about that). You’re right though, it’d be great to beat out a high profile ACC team and an SEC team that has been pulling in serious talent lately.

Why? He’s not exactly a high profile recruit. He is unranked and doesnt have a lot of high major offers. I’m not knocking the kid and I’d love to sign him, but he’s not exactly a McD AA.[/quote]Ah was basing it off of your comment earlier that he was a 90 on ESPN. Also with GT and Bama involved it would be great to beat out an ACC team and a SEC team.[/quote]
That 90 was under their old rating system. He is a 78 now, which is still good. He’s also a 3 star on ESPN. Still no rivals stars or ranking (not that I really care about that). You’re right though, it’d be great to beat out a high profile ACC team and an SEC team that has been pulling in serious talent lately.[/quote]
If Scotty is excited about him, you know he’ll be good. :cry: I am really just a Scotty Olson troll at this point.

Currently injured, invited but not attending Charlotte’s Elite Camp.

Is it a REAL injury like Kolo’s?

[quote=“NLP, post:14, topic:26716”]Is it a REAL injury like Kolo’s?[/quote]I sent him a referral to SJ’ing IP address to get checked out.

Looks like her is transferring to Norcross is GA, EVN’s former HS.

Verballed to College of Charleston.

Have we won any recruiting battles?? Sheesh…College of Charleston…EZU…wow I think things have gotten worse!!

[quote=“EJNiner, post:18, topic:26716”]Have we won any recruiting battles?? Sheesh…College of Charleston…EZU…wow I think things have gotten worse!![/quote]Plenty more fish out there that we are after, most we have no clue about.