test

Very true, I’d rather have a Royal Crown myself! :smiley:

beer is good[/quote]

Indeed. I know it’s nothing new, but I’ve recently gotten into Natty Green’s. Their Amber Ale is the deliciousness.[/quote]

I had Highland Cold Mountain for the first time last night. I believe my exact words were, “ommmslurppppshhmmmm.”[/quote]

Used to go there all the time. Get some micro-brew and blue cheese and bacon chips while you play some darts or foosball upstairs. Ah, good times.[/quote]

Never been to the Brewery but blue cheese and bacon chips sound delicious. Need to take a trip to Asheville soon.[/quote]

You people and your beer.[/quote]

And what if I had said Crown Royal?[/quote]

The perfect whisky for Charlotte fans - its got a freaking crown on it![/quote]

Holy quote function, Batman!

beer is good[/quote]

Indeed. I know it’s nothing new, but I’ve recently gotten into Natty Green’s. Their Amber Ale is the deliciousness.[/quote]

I had Highland Cold Mountain for the first time last night. I believe my exact words were, “ommmslurppppshhmmmm.”[/quote]

Used to go there all the time. Get some micro-brew and blue cheese and bacon chips while you play some darts or foosball upstairs. Ah, good times.[/quote]

Never been to the Brewery but blue cheese and bacon chips sound delicious. Need to take a trip to Asheville soon.[/quote]

Holy quote function, Batman![/quote]

We’re just testing it.

beer is good[/quote]

We’re just testing it.[/quote]

For science.

beer is good[/quote]

For science.[/quote]

For the greater good.

beer is good[/quote]

For science.[/quote]

For the greater good.[/quote]

For Ninerdom.