test

test test

testes testes

Didn’t work.

I like ham.

I’m not a big fan. Just never did it for me.

However, the turkey that I had for Thanksgiving was the best I’ve ever had. By a wide margin.

What’s up? Did somebody call for me?

Jake the bear?

Asks clt.

I love beer!

beer is good

beer is good[/quote]

Indeed. I know it’s nothing new, but I’ve recently gotten into Natty Green’s. Their Amber Ale is the deliciousness.

beer is good[/quote]

Indeed. I know it’s nothing new, but I’ve recently gotten into Natty Green’s. Their Amber Ale is the deliciousness.[/quote]

I had Highland Cold Mountain for the first time last night. I believe my exact words were, “ommmslurppppshhmmmm.”

Santa Clause watches children constantly and sneaks into their house in the middle of the night to eat their cookies and give them “gifts.” Discuss.

Sideshow, submarley…

all these old names. Post again fellas… been too long.

beer is good[/quote]

Indeed. I know it’s nothing new, but I’ve recently gotten into Natty Green’s. Their Amber Ale is the deliciousness.[/quote]

I had Highland Cold Mountain for the first time last night. I believe my exact words were, “ommmslurppppshhmmmm.”[/quote]

Used to go there all the time. Get some micro-brew and blue cheese and bacon chips while you play some darts or foosball upstairs. Ah, good times.

beer is good[/quote]

Spent many nights getting sufficiently sauced at Natty’s in downtown Greensboro. Buckshot is a go-to, but they make lots of good stuff.

beer is good[/quote]

I had Highland Cold Mountain for the first time last night. I believe my exact words were, “ommmslurppppshhmmmm.”[/quote]

Used to go there all the time. Get some micro-brew and blue cheese and bacon chips while you play some darts or foosball upstairs. Ah, good times.[/quote]

Never been to the Brewery but blue cheese and bacon chips sound delicious. Need to take a trip to Asheville soon.

beer is good[/quote]

Used to go there all the time. Get some micro-brew and blue cheese and bacon chips while you play some darts or foosball upstairs. Ah, good times.[/quote]

Never been to the Brewery but blue cheese and bacon chips sound delicious. Need to take a trip to Asheville soon.[/quote]

You people and your beer.

beer is good[/quote]

Never been to the Brewery but blue cheese and bacon chips sound delicious. Need to take a trip to Asheville soon.[/quote]

I was actually referring to the downtown G-Boro joint, but Asheville for a brewery trip is supposed to be amazing. Heard New Belgium was opening a place there, as well.

beer is good[/quote]

You people and your beer.[/quote]

And what if I had said Crown Royal?

beer is good[/quote]

You people and your beer.[/quote]

And what if I had said Crown Royal?[/quote]

The perfect whisky for Charlotte fans - its got a freaking crown on it!