Thank God that's over

What a shit season.

8 words never said so much

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;223566]What a shit season.[/QUOTE]

Now multiply that by -3, and it will = the Wissel years, my friends.

What would be worse:

Being “hobbled” like in the movie Misery (ankles braced by 2x4’s broken with a sledgehammer while lying strapped in a bed)…

or

sitting thru the 06-07 Niner B-Ball season while realizing each game how much $$ you invested in Season Tix and 49er Club donations to watch it

Close one…not sure…you decide

What would be worse:

Being “hobbled” like in the movie Misery (ankles braced by 2x4’s broken with a sledgehammer while lying strapped in a bed)…

or

sitting thru the 06-07 Niner B-Ball season while realizing each game how much $$ you invested in Season Tix and 49er Club donations to watch it

Close one…not sure…you decide

tie breaker
[COLOR=#808080][COLOR=black]sitting thru the 06-07 Niner B-Ball season while realizing each game how much $$ you invested in Season Tix and 49er Club donations to watch it, all the while realizing you’ll have to suffer through Lutz-ball next year[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

tie breaker [COLOR=#808080][COLOR=black][I]sitting thru the 06-07 Niner B-Ball season while realizing each game how much $$ you invested in Season Tix and 49er Club donations to watch it,[/I] [B]all the while realizing you'll have to suffer through Lutz-ball next year[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Good gosh you’re a broken record. We get it ok. You think Lutz sux, you want him gone, you want any coach other than him, starting with the ones in your sig. Your point is made. Do you have to muck up every damn thread saying it?

Drink a beer and move the hell along. Geez.

Good gosh you're a broken record. We get it ok. You think Lutz sux, you want him gone, you want any coach other than him, starting with the ones in your sig. Your point is made. Do you have to muck up every damn thread saying it?

Drink a beer and move the hell along. Geez.

amazing

I actually posted that knowing it would be my last Lutz bitch, b/c it made me realize that regardless, i’ll still drop in my money for the 49er club, and buy season tickets again next year.

great call

amazing

I actually posted that knowing it would be my last Lutz bitch, b/c it made me realize that regardless, i’ll still drop in my money for the 49er club, and buy season tickets again next year.

great call

Of course you did.

I recommend Miller Highlife. I’m on my 4th.

I recommend Miller Highlife. I'm on my 4th.

working tomorrow?

working tomorrow?

Nope. :toast: :headbang:

The champagne of beers, MK? Cmon, man. We’re not in college anymore.

The champagne of beers, MK? Cmon, man. We're not in college anymore.

Can’t help it man. It still tastes good.

Can't help it man. It still tastes good.

Ummm…no.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;223642]Can’t help it man. It still tastes good.[/QUOTE]

Get one of these and you will truly be living the high life.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070308/ap_on_fe_st/beer_tossing_fridge;_ylt=Ainr6Ioi43_CGUyH1aj9z4fMWM0F

i think bud needs to do a salute to that guy

amazing

[QUOTE=MKNiner;223638]Of course you did.

I recommend Miller Highlife. I’m on my 4th.[/QUOTE]

pure horse piss

Sam Adams people, come on! There 18 award winning styles of Samuel Adams. I recommend Boston Lager and White Ale (while it is in season). Remember, Samuel Adams is always a good decision.

LoL I guess dook is good for soemthing

[QUOTE]
RALEIGH, N.C. - When John Cornwell graduated from Duke University
[/QUOTE]

He invented something useful!

Anyways, Miller Highlife? Im a college student and I dont drink it. Last beer I had was a Wicked Pete’s Ale. On the low end I like Coors Light, for their crisp clean taste. I also enjoy most german brews, especially “Spaten” or Wafeinheiner or something.

But im a vodka man in the end :wink:

pure horse piss

Absolutely! I recently had (what I’m pretty sure was) my first Miller High Life. I was at a gas station and figured Id pick one up and got a 24oz can. Absolutely horrible! I will never drink another one again.

Absolutely! I recently had (what I'm pretty sure was) my first Miller High Life. I was at a gas station and figured Id pick one up and got a 24oz can. Absolutely horrible! I will never drink another one again.

Bought a can of cheap beer at a gas station. Should of gone for the 40. its more gangsta LoL!!! :toast:

Me and bust also tried this Chinese beer.