Thank you Seniors!

Keep it going in Birmingham!

Great finish tonight by both Henry and TWill. They both played with heart and gave themselves a fitting win for Sr Night. Nothing to lose in Birmingham! Leave it all on the floor.

I’m gonna hold you to that postgame promise PH! 8)

It was very bittersweet seeing them go. Rough 4 years but they were both guys that gave their all.

I’m hoping for a miracle in Birmingham. Hopefully we go full court press all game.

Even if things didn’t go as they planned, I appreciated their efforts. Really showed their commitment to Niner basketball on the court.

Thanks, Henry. Guy always played with a lot of heart and passion.

Many thanks to Henry and Williams for coming to Charlotte and bleeding green.

I think you have one last run in you.

thanks guys for the years of dedication despite the ups and downs and postings from us appreciative fans. Now its time to win a tourney

Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that Major wasn’t there. I’m sure he’ll say that he didn’t want to be a distraction.

Thanks Henry and TWill! Been a rollercoaster ride for sure but you stuck with the green and white (and occasional black) through it all. Good luck in Iron City and in all your future endeavors!

[quote=“lucky57, post:10, topic:29457”]Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that Major wasn’t there. I’m sure he’ll say that he didn’t want to be a distraction.[/quote]
Major would have been a distraction, and last night was about the seniors. He did the right thing.

[quote=“Nugget, post:12, topic:29457”][quote=“lucky57, post:10, topic:29457”]Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that Major wasn’t there. I’m sure he’ll say that he didn’t want to be a distraction.[/quote]
Major would have been a distraction, and last night was about the seniors. He did the right thing.[/quote]
FWIW, Mick Cronin was there for Senior Day at Cincinnati today. Bearcats led wire to wire in a 77-65 win versus Memphis.

[quote=“Nugget, post:12, topic:29457”][quote=“lucky57, post:10, topic:29457”]Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

Major would have been a distraction, and last night was about the seniors. He did the right thing.[/quote]

Whether he’s quietly clapping on the bench or quietly clapping in the seats matters little to the team’s performance.

[quote=“Run49er, post:13, topic:29457”][quote=“Nugget, post:12, topic:29457”][quote=“lucky57, post:10, topic:29457”]Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

FWIW, Mick Cronin was there for Senior Day at Cincinnati today. Bearcats led wire to wire in a 77-65 win versus Memphis.[/quote]
But Mick Cronin is not about to get fired.

No love for the senior gold dusters and cheerleaders?

[quote=“Nugget, post:15, topic:29457”][quote=“Run49er, post:13, topic:29457”][quote=“Nugget, post:12, topic:29457”][quote=“lucky57, post:10, topic:29457”]Thanks for all you gave.Though I gave up 10 years of season tix it wasn’t because of your efforts.

FWIW, Mick Cronin was there for Senior Day at Cincinnati today. Bearcats led wire to wire in a 77-65 win versus Memphis.[/quote]
But Mick Cronin is not about to get fired.[/quote]
Just making an observation that illustrates the contrast in how the Niners and Cincy, respectively, handled coaches taking medical leave this season.

We seem to have followed Butler who were also mum initially on the status of Brandon Miller and, of course, I realize there are ethical and legal reasons for doing so. Wonder what the odds were that Thad Matta would have two members of his coaching tree both on medical leave during the same season?