Thank You Students!

Thank you for the “Fire Judy” chants and signs! It was the only part of the game I enjoyed.

We will continue to fight. Judy saw our signs and heard us. This is the beginning

You are my hero

You are my hero[/quote]
FIRE JUDY!!!

its a 3 legged stool that keeps her above water…

1. regular alumni. give $1000 per year and 4 seats (they are checked out, want winner). 130,000 waiting to give

2. wealthy non alum (Haltons). Give millions. Demand zero wins. A few still propping her up

3. students and $800 fee. When you go full revolt, shes done. Its $22,000,000 per year

Fire Judy chants were loud. It was obvious.

They began playing loud music between timeouts so the students couldn’t be heard.

That sound system hasn’t worked in 10 years but tonight it worked like a dream.

Davidson fans felt bad for us. Guy behind me said “this is sad. I used to come root for you guys against cincy and louisville, how does this woman have a job”

You are my hero[/quote]
FIRE JUDY!!![/quote]

Keep it up man. It was good to see. I can’t stand that it has gotten this bad, but it has, and we need to put our foot down. I let out a “retire Judy” from my seats near our bench that I hope she heard as well. I am so sick of this. If there is anything I can do to help, I’m all in. I have given too much for them to run me off.

The students were great tonight. Keep up the great work.

This makes me proud to be a Niner again. The future is bright.

Yeah- excellent job. Proud of you all

What happened to the “fire rose” sign after halftime? I thought it was given to the students at mid court to put up during the 2nd half but was never to be seen again.

I’m assumed NinerAlum gave it to them.

Great to see some fire out of our students again. We had a great tradition of having a very hostile student section in Halton ever since the building opened. I thought Judy & Phil had killed that, but now it is becoming hostile again, and now with a different target than opposing teams…

[quote=“chargrad2008, post:11, topic:31220”]What happened to the “fire rose” sign after halftime? I thought it was given to the students at mid court to put up during the 2nd half but was never to be seen again.

I’m assumed NinerAlum gave it to them.[/quote]
There were multiple signs, that sign was not given to mid court guys by me those were other guys. I had a sign in the section right next to Davidson bench behind the basket, there was also another sign to my right.
The sign looked like it was brought from mid court section to our section sometime midway through second half

Anyone bother to take pictures or video?

Lol! Whoever is the Norm mascot might wind up with some concrete shoes.

I wonder if we’ll have a new Norm for our next game, or even worse, if they will move all the students to the upper sections.

Awesome job students. Keep it up.

[/quote]

LOL this is the greatest thing ever