that game was almost stolen from us

Those refs were terrible what did they have against us? Were they trying to protect the left behind in cusa tigers. There should be complaints filed.

Officiating was TERRIBLE all night on both ends of the floor. The calls were very inconsistent and the refs had no control over the game. I honestly don’t see how the Memphis fans think they got screwed more than we did though. They got several gift calls at the end of the game (i.e. foul on 3 pointer in the last minute)… and why was Callipari allowed to coach from the midcourt line ALL NIGHT?

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 10:47 PM [b] I honestly don't see how the Memphis fans think they got screwed more than we did though. [/b]
It's ALL about the numbers LutzFan..all about the numbers. If you just simply look at who went to the free throw line more, it's perfectly clear who got screwed. :rolleyes:

I mean all those hacks, over the backs, reach in’s and complete hammer jobs that Memphis got away with just mean nothing since the whistle never blew. Memphis is damn lucky we didn’t shoot 55 free throws. They should be thanking the officials that they prevented them from losing by more than they did instead of wanting to send death threats.

I couldn’t be happier to rid ourselves of that cesspool of a team next season.

You know, I’m no Bearcat Fan, but at least they aren’t p*ssies. Well, most of them.