The 49ers Curse??

From today’s Cinti. Enquirer:

“For 13 games, Xavier’s offense had been an efficient, balanced system.”

Game #13 was their 1st game in 30+ years with the Niners

and now the rest of the story from Dustin Dow…

" So it was an anomaly when Xavier made 1-of-18 3-pointers Thursday against Cincinnati. But it became a slump on Sunday, when XU (12-3, 3-1 Atlantic 10) followed with a 5-of-17 performance against Saint Louis. And now it’s a concern, going into Wednesday’s game at Temple, a team that relies on forcing opponents to hoist 3-pointers over its matchup-zone defense."

If X has another bad day from behind the arc, it may start to look they are becoming more like us.

Judging by the thread title - I thought the 49ers Curse would be the ‘Sucking in Halton on a Saturday’ Curse. Someone needs to follow this team around on a Friday night in Charlotte to find out why they play so flat the following day. They sure play sharper on the road.

That’s no curse of the 49ers. It’s the Billikens’ wacky win/loss rotation in full effect.
They are 9-8 and haven’t won or lost back to back all season (WLWLWLWLWLWLWLWLW). Amazing.
I thought it would end with Xavier, but apparently not. They are due for a loss tonight against St. Joes. Cue Twilight Zone music.

Fortunately, they are scheduled for a loss vs. Charlotte.

[QUOTE=austinniner;150689]Fortunately, they are scheduled for a loss vs. Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

I am waaay too superstitious, because I was worried until I read that. :wacko:

I am waaay too superstitious, because I was worried until I read that. :wacko:

The game is at home, I wouldn’t bet on anything

The game is at home, I wouldn't bet on anything

NOOO!!!