The Benefits of XM

Here is a summary:

#1 Brando asked about the benefit of having 3 legit scorers, how were are rare in having that.

• Lutz agreed, Talked about Curt and how he has kicked it up since the Cincy loss. Gave BP his due. He raved about Eddie, commenting on how the other CUSA coaches say he should be POY

#2 Brando asked about the demise of CUSA
-Lutz talked histroy and Cincy being the standard. Lutz said that most people don’t know it but we are #2 (Brando jumped in and agreed that we don’t get out due). Lutz said he was disapointed CUSA was done, but the A10 was the best we could do

#3 Brando asked about Lutz not having the normal pedigre considering where he is. Brando appears to have boned up on his Charlotte hoops.

• Bobby gave a rundown of his history of getting here. Talked about quitting law school to become a JV coach

#4 Brando mentioned the Depaul win

#5- Brando mentioned Decoursey and he discussed why Lutz hasn’t gotten more offers from other schools. Decoursey mentioned that severl schools messed up by not hiring him.

• Bobby said he isn’t looking for a job. He did say that “When I took this job I was naive enough to say I’d never leave”.

I finish this later…

[i]Originally posted by s9er[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 06:14 PM [b] . - Bobby said he isn't looking for a job. He did say that "When I took this job I was naive enough to say I'd never leave".

[/b]

Uh oh…sounds like seeds are being planted.

“Naive enough”…

This does not sound good. Bobby needs to be more stringent in his denials about leaving. He just continues to sound like he doesn’t want to completely close the door to other opportunities. It’s so bothersome that he won’t come out and flatly deny being interested in other jobs…unless, of course, that this isn’t the case.

clt thinks if the niners make a run, we best bring many rea$ons for him to $tay.

[i]Originally posted by jbpfeen[/i]@Feb 17 2005, 11:26 PM [b] "Naive enough"...

This does not sound good. Bobby needs to be more stringent in his denials about leaving. He just continues to sound like he doesn’t want to completely close the door to other opportunities. It’s so bothersome that he won’t come out and flatly deny being interested in other jobs…unless, of course, that this isn’t the case. [/b]

Can you blame him? No one should ever “close the door” on anything that may potentially benefit themselve or their family. That being said, I hope Bobby never leaves.

Bump…Interview in the middle of a nice month run.