The Best of Niner Nicknames

I thought a catalog of the great nicknames in the history of Niner athletics would be a nice addition to 4901. I’ll list a few that I know from my time here, I hope the rest of you add nicknames from all era’s of Niner history.

Cedric “Cornbread” Maxwell - Basketball
Leemire “Threemire” Goldwire - Basketball
Charlie “CC3” Coley III - Basketball
Ryan “Rio” Rivers - Baseball

I thought a catalog of the great nicknames in the history of Niner athletics would be a nice addition to 4901. I'll list a few that I know from my time here, I hope the rest of you add nicknames from all era's of Niner history.

Cedric “Cornbread” Maxwell - Basketball
Leemire “Threemire” Goldwire - Basketball
Charlie “CC3” Coley III - Basketball
Ryan “Rio” Rivers - Baseball

James “Trigger” Terrell

Martin “Sh” Iti

Martin "Sh" Iti

funny as hell, but i was hoping for more of the positive nicknames,

but on a similar note

M****** “Transferrity” G******

haha forgot about that one moss.

MeAngelo
Bones
Dumptruck

[QUOTE=TRLeader;412020]James “Trigger” Terrell[/QUOTE]

/thread

Best nickname ever.

Honorable mentions: Malru “The Barber” Dottin, Jermaine “Bookworm” Parker, and Ian “Pinger” Dennis

Which soccer player was nicknamed “Hooch”, after the dog in that movie?

Demon “Hair Dryer” Brown

I was Captain of the Bowling Team. It was actually a Varsity sport until Lee Rose became A.D. We borrowed a couple of nicknames from some other team at school, and I can’t remember which one.

We were the “NADS”. Which stood for (ostensibly) “Newell Area District Strikers”. Our cheer, therefore, was G0 NADS! The Women’s team was the “No Nads”…

Marcus Bennett liked to call himself “The Snake.” Always made me happy.

Tintin

Marcus Bennett liked to call himself "The Snake." Always made me happy.

No homo?

No homo?

Oh, definitely.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;412031]No homo?[/QUOTE]

Little homo.

High Flyin’ Henry Williams
Byron “The Dink” Dinkins
Jarvis “Bang” Lang

Martin "Sh" Iti

Ahhhh memories…

I’ve always liked Dewberry. Can’t remember its origins (think a hack announcer butchered it or something), but it stuck for me.

Little homo.

Was that your nickname with the tights and all?

Butter Johnson anyone? I can’t even remember his given name. Kevin or something?

Ahhhh memories.....

I’ve always liked Dewberry. Can’t remember its origins (think a hack announcer butchered it or something), but it stuck for me.

Correct. Hack Clemson announcer for the internet feed. Hey may have dropped a few Luhmeer’s but we were used to that already.

[QUOTE=spartyniner;412108]Butter Johnson anyone? I can’t even remember his given name. Kevin or something?[/QUOTE]

Haha it was Kevin, he always said it was because he was smooth like butter, but really his mom called him that because he had butter fingers growing up.

[QUOTE=casstommy;412106]Ahhhh memories…

I’ve always liked Dewberry. Can’t remember its origins (think a hack announcer butchered it or something), but it stuck for me.[/QUOTE]

He was raised on [URL=http://dewberryfarm.com/index.php]Dewberry Farm [/URL]I believe :tongue:

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;412107]Was that your nickname with the tights and all?[/QUOTE]

Don’t you have some choo choo train to go champion?