the cats get pinstripes!

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][URL=http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/08/like-hornets-bobcats-choose-pinstripes-.html]Like Hornets, Bobcats choose pinstripes [/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE]Bobcats spokesman B.J. Evans said the team is still doing a final review of the new look, but that the Henderson picture is as "close as it’s going to get’’ to how they’ll appear. The road uniforms will use blue (rather than orange) as the primary color; the team has been transitioning that way since introducing a blue "alternative’’ road uniform a couple of years ago[/QUOTE]

no question they look badass, like how “Bobcats” is centered and curved, and with that dark print, i think i can take the name seriously.

Orange as an accent makes much more sense!

From what I see they look pretty good, but they look similar to the mavs unis.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;423748]From what I see they look pretty good, but they look similar to the mavs unis.

[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious? :huh:

Looking a lot better then the gawky unis they had originally.

[QUOTE=swilson47;423762]Are you being serious? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Yes, look at the lettering.

[I]Mayyyybe[/I] in the lettering.

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][URL=http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_the_nba/2009/08/like-hornets-bobcats-choose-pinstripes-.html]Like Hornets, Bobcats choose pinstripes [/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

The worst thing for the Bobcats to do, is be lumped together with the Hornets… The bad blood still flows around here for Shinn.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;423769]Yes, look at the lettering.[/QUOTE]

Look at the As. They are different.

What I want to know is why this didn’t happen til now?

I was told by a Bobcats employee in summer 2008 that these were happening for the 08-09 season. Supposedly, league approval for 08-09 had already been obtained.

The orange unis that had looked like a rec league team…in other words, total crap. The white and blues were fine, but these are an improvement from those.

Yeah, I can see some similarity to other NBA teams.

More teams, regardless of sport, need to think old school. The NFL game the other night (Bills v. Oilers) was extremely refreshing with the throwbacks team unis. The old Bills helmet logo is 1,000,000,000 times better than their current logo.

Switching the main color from orange to blue is a great decision. I don’t mind orange quite as much as an accent color.

At first I thought the pinstripes would look awful, but they look nice in that pic.

Your Starting Five!

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;433834]Your Starting Five!
[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it, I see a top 10 pick next year!

looks like someone just told them they will be playing for the bobcats. and tyson realizes he’s been punked

From the looks of it, I see a top 10 pick next year!

But at least they’ll look good doing it!

:unhappy:

Stop hating, the Bobcats will make the 2009-2010 playoffs.

My little brother literally called me on the phone just to tell me this.

The unis look nice. I was one of the rare people who actually dug the old unis (especially the orange, which is my favorite color), but I can’t deny that these are nice.

Predictions for us to get a top 10 pick are ridiculous. I think Chandler is a downgrade at center, but not a MAJOR downgrade. Otherwise, we’re the same team that could’ve made the playoffs last year if Raja had stayed healthy. I don’t think we’re a shoo-in for the playoffs, but to write this team off right now is silly.

The haters can say what they will, but a Felton/Bell/Wallace/Diaw/Chandler starting five is pretty nasty. At the very least it’s an asburdly athletic group that will defend and rebound the hell out of the ball, and get some serious highlight reel plays on offense.

If we stay healthy, I don’t see how we could miss the playoffs tis year with the talent we have.

I was told by a Bobcats employee in summer 2008 that these were happening for the 08-09 season. Supposedly, league approval for 08-09 had already been obtained..

haha that was probably me. I was sure this was happening a year earlier than it did. Not sure what slowed it down. I know I got on here at least once or twice talking about a uniform change.

I the way my comment was solely made for humorous relief, I believe this team has what it takes to make the playoffs as well.