The Derogatory Nickname Dictionary

This thread is intended to be a compilation of derogatory references to students, alumni, and fans of other schools. Add to them as needed.

My first submission:

[U]University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill[/U]
tarholes

Appalachian State University
appies

[U]George Washington University[/U]
gwashers

[U]Xavier University[/U]
eggies, eggheads (They hate it when you mispronounce their name)

MODS: I forgot to put this in the smack board. Do you mind moving it for me?

[U]Davidson College[/U]
STDavidson
Mildcats
Jesus Curry

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;412875][U]Davidson College[/U]
STDavidson
Mildcats
Jesus Curry[/QUOTE]

Isn’t “Davidson College” derogatory enough as it is?

Isn't "Davidson College" derogatory enough as it is?

when it comes to them, i have no qualms adding insult to insult

Forty Whiners- Niners fans who complain about everything without doing anything about it. Fans who blame others for our university’s shortcomings.

This is cute, real cute.

[U]App State:[/U]
UNC-Tweetsie

[U]ECU:[/U]
EZU
EZTC (Based on the former name of East Carolina Teachers’ College)

My Dad went to Lenoir-Rhyne, & he said they called App St, Tweetsie Tech, & App called LR a high school.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;412921]My Dad went to Lenoir-Rhyne, & he said they called App St, Tweetsie Tech, & App called LR a high school.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like UNC-Boone got the better end of that deal. lol

WF-
Weak Forest

Duke-
Dookies

Syracuse-
Sorry Excuse

Clampson

UNC Greensboro-UNC Gay

I used to work with a guy who went to 3 schools: Troy, Auburn, & Alabama-Birmingham. I told him did he keep transferring because it takes 3 Alabama schools to equal 1 North Carolina school?

Gamecocks= um… hmm… Gamepenises?

I was more trying to find terms for the students/alumni/fans, rather than the school itself.

However I do like Tweetsie. As in, those poor tweetsies didn’t know what was going on when we took over their bar.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;412936]Clampson

UNC Greensboro-UNC Gay

I used to work with a guy who went to 3 schools: Troy, Auburn, & Alabama-Birmingham. I told him did he keep transferring because it takes 3 Alabama schools to equal 1 North Carolina school?[/QUOTE]

Any relation to Gerrity?