the first smack post at Ninernation...

:popcorn: :drink:

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Jul 21 2004, 04:32 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Jul 21 2004, 04:32 PM)
Originally posted by grendel@Jul 21 2004, 02:47 PM [b]

:popcorn:

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 21 2004, 04:44 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 21 2004, 04:44 PM)
Originally posted by 49erpi@Jul 21 2004, 04:32 PM [b]
Originally posted by grendel@Jul 21 2004, 02:47 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 08:47 AM [b] What does any of the above mess prove except that you were incorrect when you posted that I "challenged someone to meet me at an ATM". I was standing in line at concessions before tipoff with my wife, along with about 5000 other people, you f*cking moron, not cowering in wait like you would like to believe.

Again, lies and inaccuracies, jackass.[/b]

Hey psycho-pi, babbling chimp boy. I stand corrected; you’ve challenged posters to fisticuffs everywhere BUT the ATM machine. Oh, woe is me. Now my credibility is shot and no one will ever believe that you are capable of such juvenile and ridiculous behavior.

[b]Feel free to ramble on about "rectal orifices" and dick jokes, they only amuse you and are completely humorless, but it has never stopped you before.[/b]

Whoa. Your rectal orifice is considered a national treasure in San Francisco, and that’s no joking matter. And don’t blame me for your dick being a joke. You should speak to a higher power about that inadequacy.

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 22 2004, 10:55 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 22 2004, 10:55 AM)

Some things change, some things stay the same.

hey Grendel, how many times a week are you getting your throat massasged nowadays?

[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 12:25 AM [b] Some things change, some things stay the same.

hey Grendel, how many times a week are you getting your throat massasged nowadays? [/b]

Ask Greuhls.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 07:30 AM [b] [QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt,Jul 27 2004, 12:25 AM] Some things change, some things stay the same.

[/b]

death star = Pi’s circle jerk

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 01:17 PM [b] [QUOTE=49erpi,Jul 27 2004, 07:30 AM] [QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt,Jul 27 2004, 12:25 AM] Some things change, some things stay the same.

[/QUOTE]
death star = Pi’s circle jerk [/b]

Different username, same loser. Yawn.

49erpi, are you not denying the circle jerk?

Personally I think you are an asset to the program. You are not big time till you get some uncouth foul mouthed let’s rumble losers like yourself as a following. Thanks for the support!

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 08:22 AM [b] 49erpi, are you not denying the circle jerk?

Personally I think you are an asset to the program. You are not big time till you get some uncouth foul mouthed let’s rumble losers like yourself as a following. Thanks for the support! [/b]

Here’s a trend…

Aberlour’s total posts: 2

Posts about me: 2

Niner related posts: 0

Hey guy, your not fooling anyone.

I have posted elsewhere. Your list is lame, dude. Come up with something new. The essence of comedy is originality and keeping it fresh.

Speaking of freshness, do you powder your noggin to keep it shining nice and to prevent chafing?

And when you and Metro are together, does he rub it and call you “Honey Pot?”
:knob:

Maybe if you grew some hair, your mom would stop saying, “Not now, I have a headache.” :wub:

Boy, just back from another out of town experience, and I am confused. Mr. Aberlour, are you me, are you greuhls, are you me and greuhls, or am I me, you and greuhls? I know I went through a similar analysis once before, either on CUSA or TBR, but those seemed to involve other posters, all of whom supposedly were also named “Urban” or something.

By the way, I hope your posts are as consistently excellent as your product. I had the pleasure of visiting Banffshire once.

Hey Grendolyn, you should get together with and buttfck Aberlour or, in other words, fck yourself.

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 01:36 PM [b] I have posted elsewhere. [/b]
Oh really. Then how come your profile shows 3 posts and all three of them are in this forum and are about me. Another obsessed poster, errrr, username.

Here is a tip for everyone on the board…using multiple usernames to agree with yourself or attempt to appear in the majority is lame and transparent. Ask Overfortyniner, even he got busted.
Grendel should know all about this. What was your final username total on cusa talk grendelbitch? About five or so, that I know of? You’re the best.

Grendel,

I am envious at you getting to visit the place of my birth. It’s been 12 long years since I last saw home.

As for who and what I am, I am Aberlour, you see. Plain and simple.

As for PI, why does he constantly go with the homoerotic references? Does he have an anal fixation that he is supressing? And isn’t it so 5th grade to automatically go with the “your gay!” insult? I mean, he might as well be telling me my mom is ugly and dresses me funny, its so lame!

I should go 1985 on him and say, “PI’s mom is so easy, she has a sign over her bed saying Billions and Billions Served!” Or I could go with, “Guys who wear tobogans indoors are gay!” or “My dad could beat your Dad up!”

But I think I will just say I feel sorry him. I mean, think about it, guy can’t even buy his own tickets to games or pay to enter one of our golf tournaments. Being a stooge, toady, or knob is no way for a grown man to go through life.

Sincerely,
Aberlour

[i]Originally posted by Aberlour[/i]@Jul 29 2004, 08:25 AM [b] But I think I will just say I feel sorry him. I mean, think about it, guy can't even buy his own tickets to games or pay to enter one of our golf tournaments. Being a stooge, toady, or knob is no way for a grown man to go through life. [/b]
Can't buy my own tickets? Where do you get this stuff? Unless you are offering to buy my 2 tickets this year for me, I think I will go on paying for them myself , like I have every year.

This is why you are such an assh*le. You can’t just stick to meaningless personal insults, you find it necessary to cross the line and make up lies about me.

You have also shown your hand and proved to everyone that you are just another username of the same jackass who has been spewing the same tired, lame BS for the past year.

BTW, when are you gonna show me where else you have posted? About the same time you, errr, I mean Greu…err… Grendel produces the 25 names of the posters that pleaded with him to join this board? Right.

Why do you insist on acting like a fourth-grade butt monkey? :butt: You are so, so lame. -_-

So I guess you are mooching off your friend again so you can piggyback off his gifts to UNCC? Do something for yourself for once. :tool: There is a great sense of accomplishment on getting things from your own hard work, not from sucking up to other people. :love:

I say this because I care about you as a person: Going through life as a drunken butt monkey suck up with hair retention issues and an anal fixation is no way to live.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Jul 28 2004, 08:59 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Jul 28 2004, 08:59 PM)