the first smack post at Ninernation...

let me baptize this smack forum with a heart felt…

MEMPHIS SUCKS! :butt: :flame:

Glad to see the smack board start the way it should… with Metro talking smack to the memphis state fans.

Mike P, when are you gonna explain to the good people of Charlotte why the acc schools are afraid of the 49ers?

Ooh ooh oooh, can I try??

Birmingham, Alabama is a piss-ant town full of inbred hillbillies, and everyone that lives there can go fornicate themselves with a large, sharp object.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Jun 13 2004, 09:37 PM [b] Birmingham, Alabama is a piss-ant town full of inbred hillbillies, and everyone that lives there can go fornicate themselves with a large, sharp object. [/b]
Birmingham sounds like it has a lot in common with chapel hill.

Greenville, North Carolina is the asshole of the state. The students at its local university can’t bring themselves out of a drunken stupor long enough to realize that they have a D-II caliber basketball program.

This looks like fun…

Grendel (aka Mr. Multiple Username) is an asshole windbag.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 08:11 AM [b] This looks like fun...

Grendel (aka Mr. Multiple Username) is an asshole windbag. [/b]

Geez PI I thought Mr. Quail Hollows (7 Eagels) had that honor all wrapped up.

Cinncinati players hit wives, girlfriends, roommates and horses.

Tintin

I detest Attala and every Gomer in Alabama who associate with him.

F#@k the jailbird, drunk-driving, wife-beating bearkitties and the horse they rode in on (which happens to be the same one that green barney and all of UAB fans have deep, emotional and physical feelings for.)

…had to edit, it was too harsh.

[i]Originally posted by Tintin[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 07:40 PM [b] Cinncinati players hit wives, girlfriends, roommates and horses. [/b]
Before you try and bash us why don't you try and at least spell our name right

UCBearcats…good point. We should have a “moron” board here, not just a Smack board. Or maybe a “Spell check” board. Or maybe a …

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jun 14 2004, 09:21 AM [b]This looks like fun...

Grendel (aka Mr. Multiple Username) is an asshole windbag.[/b]

Well, well, well. Just back from a trip overseas to find this spanking new NinerNation board. Not so new is PissPot’s infatuation with my assh*le.

The internet’s a funny thing. Hey Pissy, those cute pictures of your enormous, warped, bald head from last year at Picasso’s? They are hanging on the walls of the public health clinics in Thimphu, Bhutan. Seems that the entire male population of the country thinks that you’re head is what their wieners will look like if they don’t use safe sex methods. Damned effective too; one of the lowest rates of HIV infection anywhere.

Hey sweetpea; without even knowing it, you finally contributed something to your fellow man.

:lol: :o

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 20 2004, 02:29 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 20 2004, 02:29 PM)
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 06:38 PM [b]Right back where you left off, you f*cking scumbag. After leaving TBR and cusa-talk with 100% of your posts devoted to me (none of them Niner related by the way), you jump right back into ninernation with the same sad enthusiasm...

Number of posts: 1

Number of posts about me: 1

Number of niner related posts: 0

Mr. Multiple Username is back and he is still a blowhard buttplug.[/b]

Bite me you bald, impotent, flaccid, flatulent, rigid-as-jello, stout-as-fig newtons, tough talking weasel boy.

Before I registered here, you decided to resurrect this. I so much enjoyed knocking the spit out of you on every other forum I’ve encountered you that when I got 25 messages requesting the pleasure of my company here just to piss on your hairless dome, well, I couldn’t refuse the invitation to respond in kind.

Please, persist in demonstrating your manifest stupidity. I so enjoy making it even more manifest.

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 20 2004, 08:28 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 20 2004, 08:28 PM)
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 11:36 PM [b] The obsession continues. If you hate me so much, why do you hide like a little scared girl, behind multiple usernames, insulting me in every post? Why not ignore me? I have more friends on this board than you have in this world. You're just a p*ssy with a big mouth and internet access.

Keep on stalking, it’s quite flattering.[/b]

You aren’t worth hating, bullet-head. Definitely worth irritating though. It’s so simple and rewarding.

“Friends?” Yeah, you’re everybody’s favorite “meet me at the ATM so I can whup ya, p*ssy” comfort pillow. You were, are and will forever be consigned to brutish behavior attempting to prove to everyone that you are almost as tough as you think you are.

Heck, you are unworthy of the name “pisspot.” “Pi-stachio” works better cuz you’re a freaking nut. Please note that I am not suggesting you actually HAVE nuts, or that you will grow a pair anytime soon. Just to show you what a nice guy I am, I am going to let the public health people in Bhutan know that’s a human head on their poster, as well as a human dick.

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 21 2004, 11:22 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 21 2004, 11:22 AM)
[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jul 21 2004, 02:06 PM [b]This posts shows just how stupid you are. I have never aked anyone to "meet me at an atm". That was another worthless, multiple username poster, like yourself, who was "challenging" Metro to meet him after talking smack about his family.[/b]

Right. In your usual gutless fashion, you were hiding in a nearby concession line so you could remain concealed and report back. Then, on TBR, you proceeded to trumpet your dozens of "meet me at (fill in the blank) and I will wipe the floor with your (fill in the blank) you (fill in the blank). Yawn.

[b]Go ahead and keep telling yourself that you are "irritating" me if it makes you feel better [/b]

It’s unnecessary for me to even comment on the subject. Your nearly instantaneous, volcanic responses cover the subject nicely.

[b]You're quite an asset to this board and the program hotshot.[/b]

Thank you; thank you. I’ll be here through the summer. Be sure to tell all your friends. Er, both your friends.

[b]Still waiting for the names of those 25 alleged posters you claimed summoned you to this board (again, your multiple usernames don't count, dipsh*t). [/b]

Anybody know how you keep a Pi-stachio, nutjob, bald, whacko in suspense for days?

[i]Originally posted by grendel+Jul 21 2004, 02:47 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (grendel @ Jul 21 2004, 02:47 PM)