The fix is in (for anyone who did not already know this.)

For those who still do not believe “big money” runs this country.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/story.aspx?guid=%7B9E90B67E%2DB124%2D45CB%2D8D6E%2DBFD4666BE856%7D&siteid=rss

Oh. I thought maybe this thread was about Tuesday’s baseball game against the tarholes. :shades:

I’ll bite…

I find it strangely ironic that this administration wants 4.5% ratios on the banks capital when their own guru testified before congress in 200(2?) that Freddie Mac was NOT over-leveraged and should be allowed to leverage themselves out to a 2% capital ratio.

Why all the hate towards the banks?

Lets not forget that the government gave the banks a sh!tload of cash and said “go make home loans … and oh by the way, we’re going to have a ‘stress test’ to make sure your capital levels are high enough.” Who in their right mind would go loan crazy knowing their going to be told in a few months they are undercapitalized? Rediculous.

Oh. I thought maybe this thread was about Tuesday's baseball game against the tarholes. :shades:

Ha, me too!

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;407583]Oh. I thought maybe this thread was about Tuesday’s baseball game against the tarholes. :shades:[/QUOTE]

And here I thought we were playing the entire UNC system on Tuesday.