The Green Jacket

If anybody was around for the UNC-Asheville game a few years back, you may remember this. Well, I found the jacket the other day, and realised that this needs to be making appearances at basketball games, just like it did two years ago.

Any students want to carry it on? Wear it till you graduate, then hand it on to another?

I nominate Job, if you can fit in it. The sleeves are a bit short.

hahaha I remember that, that was great. Bobby said it smelled like an ash tray, but he wore it the whole rest of the game anyways.

If anybody was around for the UNC-Asheville game a few years back, you may remember this. Well, I found the jacket the other day, and realised that this needs to be making appearances at basketball games, just like it did two years ago.

Any students want to carry it on? Wear it till you graduate, then hand it on to another?

I nominate Job, if you can fit in it. The sleeves are a bit short.

Nah, it would look terrible on Job, what with his freakishly long arms and all. Ummmm, I am thinking, whomever the best incoming freshman fan is during the soccer season should be asked to wear the jacket.

hahaha I remember that, that was great. Bobby said it smelled like an ash tray, but he wore it the whole rest of the game anyways.

You better febreeze the hell out of that thing before you pass it down.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;328902]You better febreeze the hell out of that thing before you pass it down.[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, it’s been dry-cleaned.

And I’m smoke free for 8 months now. It’s been hell.

i wear a 40-Long; good luck getting anything that fits bobby to fit me.

[QUOTE=jfickett;328916]i wear a 40-Long; good luck getting anything that fits bobby to fit me.[/QUOTE]

Didn’t fit me too well either. But it was green.

I thought he said it smelled like pot? LoL

Any mention of UNCA needs to include pics of BDD. Hey HP, hit me!

[QUOTE=Gill2003;329026]I thought he said it smelled like pot? LoL[/QUOTE]

At that point in my life, It probably did about an hour after the game.

The “Bobby wear the jacket” thing was a spur-of the moment idea that came to us right after I returned from my halftime cigarette.

not about the jacket…but i recently came into possession of one of the 1977 NCAA rather large (12" ?) ‘wood’ medallions commemorating the niners appearance at the omni. if that could become an integral part of the Stuff of Ninernation, i might consider donating it. i was there when jerome and (say-what-you-will-about-him) cedric had their little thingie, so i wouldn’t rid myself of it unless it were to become a significant part of something but…any ideas?