The Hoosiers put their team manager in the game.

[URL=http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/02/stumbling-hoosi.html][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/02/stumbling-hoosi.html[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

Our backup PG problem may be solved.

…and I thought having to play our walk-ons because of injury was bad.

completely terrible. their program FOR THE LOSE.

Does this mean that Saint Joseph’s Hawk could be put in the game? He’s a team manager.

I would pay money to see that.

Does this mean that Saint Joseph's Hawk could be put in the game? He's a team manager.

I would pay money to see that.

We’d be one step closer to having NBA Live in the real world.

Next up, flaming basketballs.

We'd be one step closer to having NBA Live in the real world.

Next up, flaming basketballs.

you mean this?
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4

They have something like 5 scholarship players this year because of Kelvin Sampson…their situation is not comparable to ours.

Tom Crean is either insane or a genius. James delivered on being Wade 2.0 and Marquette is a dark horse F4 team.

Indiana makes us look good.

Could be career suicide.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;387785]Tom Crean is either insane or a genius. James delivered on being Wade 2.0 and Marquette is a dark horse F4 team.

Could be career suicide.[/QUOTE]

Crean and Lutz love ea other.
Bobby tried to shut down Wardle here when trying to break school scoring recoed.

Crean went gonzo

Tom Crean is either insane or a genius. [B]James delivered on being Wade 2.0 and Marquette is a dark horse F4 team. [/B]

Could be career suicide.

Not likely, since he broke his foot last night and is gone for the year. Way to finish out your eligibility.

[QUOTE=J Felt;387755]Does this mean that Saint Joseph’s Hawk could be put in the game? He’s a team manager.

I would pay money to see that.[/QUOTE]

i bet he would be a good shot blocker, what with his long wings.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;387792]Not likely, since he broke his foot last night and is gone for the year. Way to finish out your eligibility.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there’s no guarentee that happens if Crean stays. I meant more just from a logistical standpoint. Sure anything could happen, but leaving a team loaded like that for IU, that takes something…

Crean and Lutz love ea other. Bobby tried to shut down Wardle here when trying to break school scoring recoed.

Crean went gonzo

I think Marquette called our athletic program and asked when Wardle scored 1 point, to have over 1,000 in his career, if they could stop the game to honor it, or something along those lines.

We held Wardle scoreless (Zimmerman did an amazing job) and Bobby had some words for Crean. Apparently they had a very heated exchange in the hallway where the locker rooms are.

Bobby tried to shut down Wardle here when trying to break school scoring recoed.

Crean went gonzo

I think Marquette called our athletic program and asked when Wardle scored 1 point, to have over 1,000 in his career, if they could stop the game to honor it, or something along those lines.

We held Wardle scoreless (Zimmerman did an amazing job) and Bobby had some words for Crean. Apparently they had a very heated exchange in the hallway where the locker rooms are.

I was at that game. JZ absolutely OWNED Wardle on D. It was a thing of beauty. Just needed ONE pt for the school record and we held him to 0 :shades:

you mean this? -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4
yeah, I guess that's what I mean.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;387785]Tom Crean is either insane or a genius. James delivered on being Wade 2.0 and Marquette is a dark horse F4 team.

Could be career suicide.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Why would you leave the BE for Big10 BBall? I know it was Indiana, but Milwaukee bled for Crean. Indiana will be in BBall purgatory for sometime yet…

Yeah, but there's no guarentee that happens if Crean stays. I meant more just from a logistical standpoint. Sure anything could happen, but leaving a team loaded like that for IU, that takes something...

Gotcha, makes more sense now. I couldn’t believe you made a statement like that with as much basketball you get to catch up on at work, let alone during the rest of your day.