The Jerks of Online Forums

Is it my imagination, or did Bust just create 2 new categories?
He created three.
OOPS !!! (notice the 3 exclaimation marks). Maybe he should have created a fourth about posters who can't count. :shades:
Maybe he should have created a fourth about posters who can't count.

The Senile Old Poster
These posters, while cool, have unfortunately succumbed to the ravages of aging and no longer can count. Over the years they have racked up an entourage of hot women, but just as the poster has aged, the hot chicks have grown wrinkly and cold. The best the poster can do now is post pictures of girls squarely out of the poster’s range.

However, younger posters can still bag the hotties and spread the wealth. That’s why, in poster of the year competitions, it is imperative to vote for the younger competitor against the Senile Old Poster.

Well how about that. I never knew all that. Well, I guess you guys know what to do now.:biggrin:
[COLOR=Green][SIZE=5]VOTE FOR 49or Bust!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[U]Senile Old Posters[/U] These posters, while cool, have unfortunately succumbed to the ravages of aging and no longer can count. Over the years they have racked up an entourage of hot women, but just as the poster has aged, the hot chicks have grown wrinkly and cold. The best the poster can do now is post pictures of girls squarely out of the poster's range.

However, younger posters can still bag the hotties and spread the wealth. That’s why they should honor the more experienced poster.

Well how about that. I never knew all that. Well, I guess you guys know what to do now.:biggrin:
[COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=8]VOTE FOR OVER IN POY CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND !!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

:lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Over the years they have racked up an entourage of hot women, but just as the poster has aged, the hot chicks have grown wrinkly and cold.
Not true. :shades: [B][COLOR=darkgreen][SIZE=8]VOTE FOR OVER IN POY CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND !!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
:lmao::lmao: :lmao: Not true. :shades: [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgreen]VOTE FOR OVER IN POY CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND !!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Poor, Over40. Your senileness won't even let you quote properly. Clearly your brain is seeing the world different than what it is and it's coming out in your quotes. It's ok, the readers can see what I actually said.

Bottom line tho,
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]VOTE FOR 49or bust FOR 2009 NNN POY!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Poor, Over40. Your senileness won't even let you quote properly. Clearly your brain is seeing the world different than what it is
Ok then.... How about some [SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]S[COLOR=black]Y[/COLOR]M[COLOR=black]P[/COLOR]A[COLOR=black]T[/COLOR]H[COLOR=black]Y[/COLOR] V[COLOR=black]O[/COLOR]T[COLOR=black]E[/COLOR]S [COLOR=black]F[/COLOR]O[COLOR=black]R[/COLOR] O[COLOR=black]V[/COLOR]E[COLOR=black]R[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] ?!?!?! (how about those punctuation marks)
Ok then.... How about some [SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen]S[COLOR=black]Y[/COLOR]M[COLOR=black]P[/COLOR]A[COLOR=black]T[/COLOR]H[COLOR=black]Y[/COLOR] V[COLOR=black]O[/COLOR]T[COLOR=black]E[/COLOR]S [COLOR=black]F[/COLOR]O[COLOR=black]R[/COLOR] O[COLOR=black]V[/COLOR]E[COLOR=black]R[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE] ?!?!?! (how about those punctuation marks)
:lmao: How about some [SIZE=7][COLOR=Olive][COLOR=DarkGreen]S[/COLOR]Y[COLOR=DarkGreen]M[/COLOR]P[COLOR=DarkGreen]A[/COLOR]T[COLOR=DarkGreen]H[/COLOR]Y [COLOR=DarkGreen]V[/COLOR]O[COLOR=DarkGreen]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR=DarkGreen]S[/COLOR] F[COLOR=DarkGreen]O[/COLOR]R [COLOR=DarkGreen]4[/COLOR]9[COLOR=DarkGreen]o[/COLOR]r [COLOR=DarkGreen]b[/COLOR]u[COLOR=DarkGreen]s[/COLOR]t[/COLOR][/SIZE] to sympathize for Over getting sympathy votes?!?!?! (I hear that.)

Is there a category for

The interloper:

One who enters a forum with either an announced or unannounced agenda, usually to promote another school in an antagonsitic way, Act like a fool, usually from a certain local radio shack (I mean station), and dump on all things niners. Or perhaps profess to be a former niner and then go on to preach the superiority of rutgers to all other universities.

How about:

1. Chicken Little guy
  2. Debbie Downer guy
  3. Can’t stay on topic guy
  4. Anti establishment guy

[QUOTE=Normmm;406641]How about:

1. Chicken Little guy
  2. Debbie Downer guy
  3. Can’t stay on topic guy
  4. Anti establishment guy[/QUOTE]

Why you always gotta attack me normmm? :wink:

Why you always gotta attack me normmm? ;)

Ha! Which one did you think was directed at you? All 4?

To be fair, if I’m going to list anti establishment guy I should also include

1. Rah rah guy (or green kool aid guy)
  2. Walk the fence guy, the guy who seems to always see both sides of the argument and has a tough time totally supporting one side, thus sometimes not accomplishing much