The most improbable triple-double in NBA history

That’s right. The most improbable triple-double in NBA history belongs to a 49er. Although, I’m not sure if it is a compliment or insult.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Chuck-Hayes-logs-a-massively-improbable-triple-d;_ylt=Ak4MFHjYqc8hFQpF5iQ1Pse8vLYF?urn=nba-336957

Where is Rodney White these days?

[quote=“J Felt, post:2, topic:25189”]Where is Rodney White these days?[/quote]China

I thought his triple double would be the start of something big, the Nuggets gave him solid PT for the first time in his career, he did pretty well the last month or two of that season IIRC, I thought he was going to lock down a starting spot the following season and finally take off. At least he has the triple-double.

Wasn’t that around the time they drafted Carmello? And wasn’t it still the Bzedlik Nuggets? White was not a good fit for either Carlisle or Bzedlik systems. He missed Don Nelson by 1 season in Golden State.

White was traded away in Carmelo’s rookie season I believe and Bzdelik and Kiki Vandeweghe were running the Nuggets. Quite frankly I don’t think either should be allowed within 100 miles of an NBA frachise but thats just my opinion.