The Most Underrated College in Each State

I got this link from the C-USA board. You are not going to freaking believe who they list as the most underrated school in North Carolina.

Bullshit, how can you be considered the most underrated in the state if you are largely considered (correctly or incorrectly) the best school in the state.

Stooopid list. Many states “most under rated” were also their biggest and most well known. Looks like not a lot of research was done.

A list of universities with the largest expenditure for public relations would have many of the same names.

Edit: I just read their definition of under rated. It makes no sense whatsoever. One of their criteria is a high acceptance rate and Chapel Hill is listed at 33%. I guess other state universities must accept
about 20%. :))

clt says duke and wake forest are regarded as better schools.

I’m glad to see CHP is writing for Business Insider.

LOL!

If they created a “most overrated” list I’m guessing unc-ch would show up there too. Do they think it is the only school in this state?

The list is probably accurate but the title of the article is misleading and inaccurate. The list of schools are ones that have great academic standards and high accceptance rates. It is an article about safety schools.

To make the most out of this strategy, we’ve partnered with Niche to bring you the top schools in the country with great academics and high acceptance rates. To compile this list, Niche used its data for highest academics rankings, acceptance rates, and in-state population.

I don’t doubt that UNC-CH has strong academics and I now know that the acceptance rate is higher than expected. Dumb article.

How can 33% be higher than expected. Apparently they expected lower. I’d be interested to see the acceptance rates of all NC universities.

[quote=“NinerLove, post:9, topic:28770”]How can 33% be higher than expected. Apparently they expected lower. I’d be interested to see the acceptance rates of all NC universities.[/quote] You can Google them all. BTW, UNC Charlotte is around 68% which is better than a lot of schools.

Best school to get a degree without going to class, perhaps.

Their alumni web is so wide that I acually see tremendous value of going to UNCCH.

Their alumni web is so wide that I acually see tremendous value of going to UNCCH.[/quote]Indeed. It’s not a terrible school, I guess.

Their alumni web is so wide that I acually see tremendous value of going to UNCCH.[/quote]Indeed. It’s not a terrible school, I guess.[/quote]

Nope great school for whores.

Their alumni web is so wide that I acually see tremendous value of going to UNCCH.[/quote]Indeed. It’s not a terrible school, I guess.[/quote]

Nope great school for whores.[/quote] :o