The officials hate us and Lutz gets another free pass

You can’t make this **** up. You people are entertaining if nothing else. :lmao:

:huh:
Um, you decided to start a new thread about another thread??

i couldnt agree more. lets stop blaming the refs, the observer, everyone else. why would anyone cover us this year? you have to win. we all agree that a10 refs suck but they suck for everybody. excuses arent going to get us anywhere.

When does the NNN POY Tournament start? :lol:

Is Charlotte Green really PMS 349?

Is Charlotte Green really PMS 349?
Wrong thread ...I think

http://www.publicrelations.uncc.edu/default.asp?id=10

earlier today, my wife and i went to lunch with an old h.s. buddy and his wife. i had the soup and sandwich. i was still hungry when i got home so had a ham and cheeze on rye with potato chips on the side.

[QUOTE=earlyniner;391600]earlier today, my wife and i went to lunch with an old h.s. buddy and his wife. i had the soup and sandwich. i was still hungry when i got home so had a ham and cheeze on rye with potato chips on the side.[/QUOTE]

You should try eating something with more fiber, I think you will find it more filling and less likely to need a snack when you get home. Beware though, if you over do the fiber it could cause you to have a lot of gas which you might find uncomfortable or enjoyable.

Give me an update on how it all works out.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;391602]if you over do the fiber it could cause you to have a lot of gas which you might find uncomfortable or enjoyable.

[/QUOTE]

I overdid fiber once. Had lots of gas.

It was uncomfortable.

one more thing…I don’t like cheeze

I overdid fiber once. Had lots of gas.

It was uncomfortable.

one more thing…I don’t like cheeze

Speaking of fiber, did you know that silk fibers are stronger then cotton?

[QUOTE=bball49er;391589]You can’t make this **** up. You people are entertaining if nothing else. :lmao:[/QUOTE]

I have forgotten more about the X’s & O’s of bball than 90% of this board will ever know. Bball, you are exactly right.

We lose and the refs screwed us.

We’ll be GREAT next year. Heard it for the last 5 yrs.

Go ahead, make fun young punks, and be sure to enjoy getting laughed at.

It pisses us old farts off and I feel sorry for you. You don’t know what it’s like to have pride and the balls to back it up.

[QUOTE=hootie;391611]I have forgotten more about the X’s & O’s of bball than 90% of this board will ever know. Bball, you are exactly right.

We lose and the refs screwed us.

We’ll be GREAT next year. Heard it for the last 5 yrs.

Go ahead, make fun young punks, and be sure to enjoy getting laughed at.

It pisses us old farts off and I feel sorry for you. You don’t know what it’s like to have pride and the balls to back it up.[/QUOTE]

kinda off topic, but kinda related.

I just turned on the A10 tourney (Dayton v. Richmond) and I couldn’t even remember if we played yesterday or today. Used to look forward to conference tourney and plan my day around it. Most times I’d even slip out of work to see the Niners game, if needed.

I used to know whats its like to have pride, but its been so damn long I don’t remember what its like.

At least I have baseball tickets for this weekend. Hope the weather cooperates, but I’m not optimistic.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;391617]Hope the weather cooperates, but I’m not optimistic.[/QUOTE]

The weather hates us too.

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;391605]I overdid fiber once. Had lots of gas.[/QUOTE]i took some metamucel a couple months ago and was farting for the next month.

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;391623]i took some metamucel a couple months ago and was farting for the next month.[/QUOTE]

i didn’t mention this earlier, but we were over at my brother-in-law’s last night and he cooked up some red beans and rice and my wife brought mustard greens. good stuff. better than metamucel, norman.
or maybe worse?

[QUOTE=earlyniner;391630]i didn’t mention this earlier, but we were over at my brother-in-law’s last night and he cooked up some red beans and rice and my wife brought mustard greens. good stuff. better than metamucel, norman.
or maybe worse?[/QUOTE]that’s some damn good **** right there. no pun intended.

i just pooted

I ate mexican tonight…

…thank god the ladyfriend’s family has lots of dogs.

Young hearts (punks) be free tonite

Old farts, hope you make it through the night.