The Postseason

I didn’t make it! Thanks a lot guys, I feel the love.

You go to the beach for a few days and everyone forgets you. I’m about 70ish in post count, and have made some killer threads (pls see sticky for gear) and I get hung out to try.

I never thought I would make a thread like this, but I’m hurt :frowning:

Ninercentral’s easily forgotten contributions:

former president of the NCAABBS Lunar Wars alliance;

And anyone who can do this deserves a mention:

[URL]http://www.devisetek.com/bong.wmv[/URL]

So, I am thoroughly disappointed in NNN, but will refrain from bitching any further.

Yea, you should have made it. That football flyer was sick…

Some others including myself were left out. People with 200-300 posts are in it and 500+ are not. The system must be like the NCAA College BCS. I just don’t get it and never will…lol.

Therefore I say we boycott.

I don’t think I’m in. Don’t worry. I hear it’s fixed. :smile:

Feel free next year to skip all the whining on the board and take your own time to seed a bracket. This year I did what no one else would, I got it done.

It took me long enough to get the list in the right order from the top 70 posters, I don’t have time to evaluate all the sub 900 post posters too.

Though, it looks like you’re a lock for getting in next year.

Feel free next year to skip all the whining on the board and take your own time to seed a bracket. This year I did what no one else would, I got it done.

It took me long enough to get the list in the right order from the top 70 posters, I don’t have time to evaluate all the sub 900 post posters too.

Though, it looks like you’re a lock for getting in next year.

On that same note, I have put my formula out in the open several times while making the NNNIT, and I will post it here again.
10% total shout count
90% total post count

Automatic bids were given based on the following criteria:
Top 5 Juniors according to total post count
Top 5 Sophomores according to total post count
Top 5 Freshmen according to total post count
Top 3 Recruits according to total post count

At-Large bids were chosen at my discretion. I chose those who I knew to be active on the board as well as those who expressed interest in being in the NNNIT.

If you are interested in seeing the work I have done, I will gladly email you the spreadsheet I put together to determine the field.

Me and allie didn’t make any tournaments. What a sham.

Serious Business.

Me and allie didn't make any tournaments. What a sham.

Allie is in the NNNIT, and IIRC you had the opportunity to be in the NNNIT too?

For some reason, gotLutz was snubbed by the POY committee and I did not notice it, otherwise he would have gotten in the NNNIT. Most likely would have had a high seed as well.

For some reason, gotLutz was snubbed by the POY committee and I did not notice it, otherwise he would have gotten in the NNNIT. Most likely would have had a high seed as well.

Our program is disgusted by the way we have been treated by the selection committee. Our nationally-recognized program has been embarrassed, and our image tarnished. We demand nothing less than an automatic bid to next year’s tournament, and if this does not happen, we will boycott the tournament.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;310700]Our program is disgusted by the way we have been treated by the selection committee. Our nationally-recognized program has been embarrassed, and our image tarnished. We demand nothing less than an automatic bid to next year’s tournament, and if this does not happen, we will boycott the tournament.[/QUOTE]

Boycott away.

Boycott away.

BCS arrogance.

BCS arrogance.
The NNNIT Selection Committee would like to hereby offer the gotLutz program an automatic bid to the 2008-2009 Tournament, should they not be extended an invitation to the POY tournament. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused your program and any damage not receiving a postseason bid has done to your program's reputation.

Dude… seriously… it’s called a thumbnail…

…my browser has never been this out-of-proportion…

Thanks KH, Powerbait, and CharLax… but next year, just let the tourney die… no point in doing all that work just to piss people off.

Dude... seriously... it's called a thumbnail...

I second that… geez.

Me and allie didn't make any tournaments. What a sham.

It has to do with you not showing up in the member list, which is a pre-requisite for the tourny.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;310709]BCS arrogance.[/QUOTE] That’s because your rpi of 49 is not good enough unless you’re in a BCS conferece. Just ask Concord Niner. He’ll explain it to you.

I’ve been sans internet for a couple months, and I don’t see my name in any of the brackets. I go from a first round win last year, to know nod this year? Crap. Poop.

P.S. **** Davidson!

That’s because you’re not in the also rans tournament.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;310718]Dude… seriously… it’s called a thumbnail…

Thanks KH, Powerbait, and CharLax…[B] but next year, just let the tourney die… no point in doing all that work just to piss people off[/B].[/QUOTE]

the internet is serious business.