The signs are in progress...

Everyone is
Scared to
Play the
Niners!

and

Eddie Basden for C-USA Player of the Year!

still have room for one more idea on the back of the Eddie sign…

im thinking one more…

PARTY LIKE ITS 1977!!!

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 10:58 PM [b] im thinking one more...

PARTY LIKE ITS 1977!!! [/b]

BRILLANT!!!

What if you said, I’m dancing like it’s 1977?

I’m shagging your mom like it’s 1977!

Your mom goes to college.

Trust me. 1977 was a very good year.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:58 PM [b] Trust me. 1977 was a very good year.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) [/b]

yeah but NO ONE in my hall, except for bighugetent and getonmylevel (who i recently informed) knows the importance of 1977. including myself, there are like 10 students on this whole friggin campus that know we have been in a final four

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 10:58 PM [b] im thinking one more...

That sign will get some airplay. It will give the announcers something to talk about.

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:58 PM [b] Trust me. 1977 was a very good year.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) [/b]

Yes it was Over40, if I only knew it at the time! :wink: I need to call her. :wub:

I like that one as well. Scrap any sign mentioning the ACC and come up with more catchy signs like this one.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 26 2005, 09:36 AM [b] Scrap any sign mentioning the ACC and come up with more catchy signs like this one. [/b]
i agree, we all love to talk about how the ACC is scared to play us, but in reality it makes for a dumb sign idea. first of all the game has nothing to do with the ACC, and also it perpetuates the inferiority complex image that people like to pin on us. the Everyone's Scared to Play the Niners has nothing to do with the ACC or scheduling non conf games, it just means anyone is skeered to have the Niners as their next game B)

me likes our signs

I wish we would play like it’s 1977. :slight_smile:

We know the ACC doesn’t want to play us. I suggest we just get over it and worry about what we can control which is win the games we have.

We are going dancin like in 77 :smiley:

A little late but how about:

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]MARK PACKER CAN KISS MY [/font][/SIZE]