The sun came out!!

In case you are scared to walk outside Sunday, I just checked and the Sun was out and the sky was not falling.

Go Niners
Get your heads together and get it back in gear

Yep, nothing hit me in the head when I walked out to get my morning Observer.

Life goes on. I’ll still send a check to the 49er Club this week. I’ll still wear my Pepsi Baller Band, this week. I’ll even watch Memphis v. St.Louis on Wednesday night.

However, I will not defend yesterday’s loss. The team deserves to be criticized for their performance. The coaches deserve to be 2nd guessed. If someone says the were overrated at #18, the team has no means to defend themselves.

The 2004-05 men’s basketball program for the Charlotte 49ers should be thankful for whatever opportunities they get to play basketball after the conference tourney.

Wow, I didn’t realize our season is over…until I read the board this morning. It does suck to get Memphis (most likely) out of the gate, though. Bobby and the boys will get their shit together and we’ll be competitive in Memphis. THen, we’ll have to redeem ourselves for this terrible 2 game losing streak (the first one of the season). :rolleyes:

Season is not over. GO NINERS!!!

Yeah, I read the letter from Judy about the basketball initiative during halftime of our game. Ouch. Bad timing but this still has been a great season (bad week as Lutz said). My check will be in the mail this week.

Good post.

It’s a lovely early spring day.

The Niners have quite a few victims ahead of them still, and they are too good to let this loss define an excellent season.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Mar 6 2005, 12:39 PM [b] Yeah, I read the letter from Judy about the basketball initiative during halftime of our game. Ouch. Bad timing but this still has been a great season (bad week as Lutz said). My check will be in the mail this week. [/b]
I missed this. Where was this letter?
[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Mar 6 2005, 11:53 AM [b] Yep, nothing hit me in the head when I walked out to get my morning Observer.

Life goes on. I’ll still send a check to the 49er Club this week. I’ll still wear my Pepsi Baller Band, this week. I’ll even watch Memphis v. St.Louis on Wednesday night.

However, I will not defend yesterday’s loss. The team deserves to be criticized for their performance. The coaches deserve to be 2nd guessed. If someone says the were overrated at #18, the team has no means to defend themselves.

The 2004-05 men’s basketball program for the Charlotte 49ers should be thankful for whatever opportunities they get to play basketball after the conference tourney. [/b]

Agree with your post.

There is no defending the way we played this past week.

The only redemption is to play well from here on out.

The bad thing is, the deck is stacked against us. Very difficult to beat Memphis this week and a 7-8 seed is tough.

Memphis, Cincy, Lousiville, how tough is that!!

[i]Originally posted by BigTimeNiner[/i]@Mar 6 2005, 01:12 PM [b] Memphis, Cincy, Lousiville, how tough is that!! [/b]
They had no control over Memphis but knew that Cincinnati and Louisvilel were likely opponents. Hope for some luck, if not, Ric Flair needs to go to the locker room and tell the team, "To be the man, you have to beat the man."

WOOOOOO!

If we can run the table in the conference tourney, we’ll get a boost in the seeding that will certainly keep us in the 5/6 range.

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Mar 6 2005, 01:10 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Mar 6 2005, 01:10 PM)