the truth

[QUOTE=somosdel;376841]I feel bad for Charlie Coley. My god what an athelete!! I wish he was here next year to play with the class we have coming in![/QUOTE]

He is a good athlete granted but he has absolutely NO SHOT, and is not that good of a rebounder.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;377201]Iā€™m a broken recordā€¦ butā€¦

Spears/Bowden ā€˜09-10ā€™[/QUOTE]

I really donā€™t want Spears taking that many threes, he needs to be in the post as much as possible.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;377201]Iā€™m a broken recordā€¦ butā€¦

Spears/Bowden ā€˜09-10ā€™[/QUOTE]

Dude I just hope youā€™re right

[QUOTE=wayton5646;377222]I really donā€™t want Spears taking that many threes, he needs to be in the post as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

Did you read the post I quoted?

Bobbyā€™s offense relies on an outside thread (Bowden) and a strong PF (Spears)

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;376839] this team has talent and doesnt know what to do with it. [/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s on Lutz.

You canā€™t handle the truth!
You secretly want me up on that wall.

Sorry, but I donā€™t see Mack as a team guy at all. If Lutz has told him to be a Michael Jordan type, who takes over with spinning one-on-three drives and pull-up threes, then Lutz needs to change that, but I see it as Mack trying to do it all himself. The most infuriating thing is his lack of effort rebounding. He NEVER follows his shot on 3ā€™s, which are misses far too often, and when heā€™s inside he NEVER boxes out.

Mack had a good game offensively against LaSalle, and stayed out of foul trouble (also rare), but he only got 4 rebounds, while allowing LaSalle to get almost as many offensive rebounds as we had total rebounds!

Coley is best cleaning up other peopleā€™s missed shots, but he has no jump shot, period. Again, he fails to box out under the basket, so he allows the other team to get a lot of stickbacks, too.

I like those guys, but they can do a lot better if they will focus on a complete game, not just shooting the ball.

Jonesā€™ hook shot looks better than Itiā€™s.

At least thatā€™s a bright side. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=VA49er;377436]Thatā€™s on Lutz.[/QUOTE]

i agree.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;377531]Jonesā€™ hook shot looks better than Itiā€™s.

At least thatā€™s a bright side. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

his shot looks better than most of the other guys on the team.