There goes the neighborhood...

Well, this house in my neighborhood had been on the market for about a year or more, and it was finally sold and the new neighbors moved in. As I drive by, I notice them backing out of their driveway… with a Davidson license plate on the front.

Welcome to the neighborhood prank ideas?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;404850]Well, this house in my neighborhood had been on the market for about a year or more, and it was finally sold and the new neighbors moved in. As I drive by, I notice them backing out of their driveway… with a Davidson license plate on the front.

Welcome to the neighborhood prank ideas?[/QUOTE]
"
bring them green c-pick cookies with a note that says “27-10”

Well, this house in my neighborhood had been on the market for about a year or more, and it was finally sold and the new neighbors moved in. As I drive by, I notice them backing out of their driveway... with a Davidson license plate on the front.

arson

[QUOTE=jfickett;404851]"
bring them green c-pick cookies with a note that says “27-10”[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about forging a letter from the DC athletic department begging them to buy season tickets… “With the departure of Stephen Curry, we need the support of our alumni and fans more than ever.”

I like your idea though…

Well, this house in my neighborhood had been on the market for about a year or more, and it was finally sold and the new neighbors moved in. As I drive by, I notice them backing out of their driveway... with a Davidson license plate on the front.

Get about 10 aluminum cans and put Niner Nation stickers on them. Tie fishing string to these cans. Roll under their car and tie the other end of the fishing line to their car in non-visible locations so that the cans touch the ground. Enjoy.

Make a ghettofab mailbox cover with the “Charlotte” logo printed on it. Place on their mailbox.

Leave a letter in their mailbox advertising Charlotte season tickets and offer them a conversion to the right side.

I’m not sure how prankish you want this prank to be so I tried to offer varrying levels of severity. I’m sure I can think of more if these are insufficient.

anything involving Chattanooga’s 2009 SoCon Tournament Championship would be great.

[QUOTE=49or bust;404855]Get about 10 aluminum cans and put Niner Nation stickers on them. Tie fishing string to these cans. Roll under their car and tie the other end of the fishing line to their car in non-visible locations so that the cans touch the ground. Enjoy.

Make a ghettofab mailbox cover with the “Charlotte” logo printed on it. Place on their mailbox.

Leave a letter in their mailbox advertising Charlotte season tickets and offer them a conversion to the right side.

I’m not sure how prankish you want this prank to be so I tried to offer varrying levels of severity. I’m sure I can think of more if these are insufficient.[/QUOTE]

Going for a more good-natured prank… something that says “Welcome to the neighborhood… but Niner Nation was here first.”

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;404857]anything involving Chattanooga’s 2009 SoCon Tournament Championship would be great.[/QUOTE]

fail. This is about Charlotte and Favidson. Chatty has nothing to do with it.

arson

ftw

[QUOTE=thelew1014;404854]I was thinking about forging a letter from the DC athletic department begging them to buy season tickets… “With the departure of Stephen Curry, we need the support of our alumni and fans more than ever.”

I like your idea though…[/QUOTE]

this is a good one. tough though, you’re going to need davidson letterhead and envelopes.

Put a copy of the Sports Page where Curry declared pro. They’ll cry.

I was thinking about forging a letter from the DC athletic department begging them to buy season tickets... "With the departure of Stephen Curry, we need the support of our alumni and fans more than ever."

I like your idea though…

FTW.

[QUOTE=jfickett;404862]this is a good one. tough though, you’re going to need davidson letterhead and envelopes.[/QUOTE]

Easy to make.