They Silenced Uh-Huh! ?

Anyone know about this? Why specifically?

I think it’s ridiculous. God forbid anyone be fun. Let’s all sit quietly and be prissy at sporting events! Woohoo!

They’ve also somewhat silenced the student section. Jesse Garber was made director of gameday operations for baseball, and has since been on a ridiculous power trip. If this continues, I might stop going to baseball games all together.

Someone has to tell this story.

Does the timing have anything to do with the upcoming game against UNC? Didn’t the UNC coach complain about the students last year?

Maybe it was Niner fans who got tired of hearing that 300 times per game?

Don’t let anyone steal you joy, Uh Huh!!

I plan on talking massive amounts of trash to UNC’s baseball team tomorrow

I think the story on UH HUH is that there was a specific complaint about his “sexist” behavior. That is, “Even the women know that was a strike” and his holding up of the “10” signs and pointing at women/girls. He is not silenced entirely, as anyone who was there Sunday knows. They gave him a list of stuff he can’t do. Can’t be running in and out the park chasing foul balls. Can’t be intimidating the other team, whatever that means. He said he could not remember all the prohibitions. He will be fine and those who enjoy him can continue to do that; and those who hate on him can continue to do that.

[quote=“get_gold78, post:8, topic:25194”]I plan on talking massive amounts of trash to UNC’s baseball team tomorrow[/quote]Is this an all-star team comprised of players from the 16 State schools? How can we play against them if we are contributing players to it?

[quote=“get_gold78, post:8, topic:25194”]I plan on talking massive amounts of trash to UNC’s baseball team tomorrow[/quote] If they start that damned "tar’…“heels”, I plan to respond with “wal” …“mart”

:)) :)) :))

Why is he not allowed to intimidate the other team? Duke does not disallow their fans from intimidating the other team. It’s called home field/court advantage.

[quote=“49r9r, post:13, topic:25194”]Why is he not allowed to intimidate the other team? Duke does not disallow their fans from intimidating the other team. It’s called home field/court advantage.[/quote] Probably just told him that so they could stop him on a whim from doing whatever.

:thumbs up:

CATS POST MOUSE!!!

When the mothership comes to play, we must treat them with respect and dignity.

When the mothership comes to play, we must treat them with respect and dignity.[/quote]

Also remember to bring a donation so that you can pay homage for all that the mothership has done for us by letting us use UNC as part of our name. Hopefully, they won’t start charging us trademark fees if we bow down and thank them.

When the mothership comes to play, we must treat them with respect and dignity.[/quote]

Also remember to pay your UNC tax so that you can pay homage for all that the mothership has done for us by letting us use UNC as part of our name. Hopefully, they won’t start charging us trademark fees if we bow down and thank them and quarter their soldiers in our houses[/quote]