This is RIDICULOUS!

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;297392][/QUOTE]
you are right fellow shaggy

For some reason, jayhawkwannabe and some of the old mempiss fans immediately came to mind when I saw that. So did a few of the KSU posters from last year.

Did you just get a computer last week?

Did you just get a computer last week?

Actually about an hour ago…

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;297400]For some reason, jayhawkwannabe and some of the old mempiss fans immediately came to mind when I saw that. So did a few of the KSU posters from last year.[/QUOTE]
SCConway. He won the Special Olympics BOWLING title instead of track/field, though.

I wish i could win the Olympic Bowling Medal!

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;297404]SCConway. He won the Special Olympics BOWLING title instead of track/field, though.[/QUOTE] He was the first person that came to mind. He was the mempis moderator trying to ban me from the Niner board. At the same time jcl was trying to ban me because of my Observer criticism. I was dodging more bullets that Clint Eastwood in a Dirty Harry movie.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;297407]He was the first person that came to mind. He was the mempis moderator trying to ban me from the Niner board. At the same time jcl was trying to ban me because of my Observer criticism. I was dodging more bullets that Clint Eastwood in a Dirty Harry movie.[/QUOTE]

Banning you is a bit much. But you’re just wrong for critisizing the disturber. And, yes you were just being [B][I]dirty[/I][/B] for doing so. :tongue:

Shaggy, you have some catching up to do. Start with some Chuck Norris facts, and then watch the Star Wars kid video.

Also, be sure to give the Nigerian prince your bank account info so you can receive his 10 million USD.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;297392][/QUOTE]

The oldest picture in the history of the interwebs!