Those Watching on ESPN2

Just for fun where are you watching the game from tonight? Its always a good chance to spread the word about the niners when there is a big game on such as tonight’s. Hopefully we will show up for this game and we will have something to talk about amongst the bar crowd.

I will be going to one of Los Angeles’s hottest sports bars in Santa Monica… Yankee Doodles. There is always a good crowd there…Tends to be a lot of UCLA or USC people but its LA and there are people from all over. Hopefully I won’t have to sneak out the back with my tail between my legs! Lets go niners! Everyone where your colors!

In Cary/Apex area, Fox&Hound in Cary on Kildare Farm Rd.

Somewhere close to home, so I can walk there after I get wasted following a horrible loss.

Which means Longdoggers, a wings’n’beer type of place or Beef O’Brady’s, a Hooters-ish restaurant with a lot of TVs and such.

At the house on the recliner!

I’ll be watching the first half from work in the sports department (I work at the paper in raleigh), the 2nd half I’ll probably watch at a bar between here and home.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;145151]At the house on the recliner![/QUOTE]

Ken you live in Pineville and can’t make it to the game??

007, may just have to meet you down at Yankee Doodles, even though I hate that place and they’ll have the MNF volume on instead of our game!! Let me know.
-G-

Definitely at home between diaper changes.

?? Where are the out of towners?

[QUOTE=GMadness;145161]007, may just have to meet you down at Yankee Doodles, even though I hate that place and they’ll have the MNF volume on instead of our game!! Let me know.
-G-[/QUOTE]

Sorry G, You were right about that place… I left before the game started and went up to Barney’s Beanery-Santa monica They gave me my own sound box…awesome…Yankee Doodles Sucks ASS! They told me they would turn a TV on for me in the Basement. HA I thought you were going to be out of town for this game. I asked you a few weeks ago…

What was the take on the game from the commentators?

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;145216]What was the take on the game from the commentators?[/QUOTE]

We can’t shoot and we’re poorly coached.

To those watching on ESPN2-

I AM SORRY YOU WASTED 2 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE

Man, I am getting out of hand. Sorry

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;145216]What was the take on the game from the commentators?[/QUOTE]

Bilas certainly wasn’t giving us the love we’ve been acustom to. Made it a big point of how many times we rushed the shot and didn’t make Indiana play D. He also said how much our team missed the BP shot…having an outside offense. They baiscally praised Indiana the whole time and said how good they are and how good their gonna be with White back. It really was a niner embarrasment…

He also made it a point that Bobby was calling plays and trying to coach the team but they weren’t very receptive to anything he said.

we were lucky to only lose by 17.

It only could have been so much worse. Our team is really bad right now, and might be the rest of the year.

But remember, Lutz has 1 goal every season, and that is to win the conference. If he can pull that out, he’ll have my respect. If we don’t Lutz has put together an awful year.

lutz needs to change his priorities. He has his team set up to win in the short run never in the long run. If i were coaching i would coach the teams to go as far as possible in the dance. Winning conference isn’t as good as going to the sweet 16, elite eight or maybe even the final four

Winning the conference? Sweet 16??? I’d be surprised if we finish .500…

gotlutz read mine a little closer;) that is if i were coach. but that won’t ever happen.