Thugs

St. Joes shoots no free throws in the second half and we are thugs?

I wouldnā€™t call our players thugs at all, but we did hit two of their guys in the face, Lee gave a nice forearm shiver to knock a guy to the ground and Curt almost took a swing at somebody. They did a couple of questionable things as well though. If somebody came into Halton and did that (and beat us), we would have a sour taste in our mouths as well, regardless of what we did to them.

ChiSox made some great points though.

This is unbelievably ironic. Now that weā€™re seen as the ā€œbig kid on the blockā€ in the A-10, weā€™re labeled thugs just like we labeled the Bearcats.

[QUOTE=NormanNiner;149433]This is unbelievably ironic. Now that weā€™re seen as the ā€œbig kid on the blockā€ in the A-10, weā€™re labeled thugs just like we labeled the Bearcats.[/QUOTE]

Dayton partII

We lose the game and we would be ā€œtoughā€.
We win and we are ā€œthugsā€

Apparently sour grapes can alter the vocabulary.

Thanks Cmack. Gamer, go shop for some Tar Heels gear.

I just think that if Curt and Nance were the exact same players doing the same stuff out there but were white guys, they would be ā€œtough guys playing with heartā€, but instead they are ā€œthugs.ā€

Only teams we beat call us thugs. Not our fault their players are ā€œsmallā€. Hit the freaking gym!!

[QUOTE=VA49er;149499]Only teams we beat call us thugs. Not our fault their players are ā€œsmallā€. Hit the freaking gym!![/QUOTE]

lol yeah really. hit the gym or shut up. :hammer:

Yeah, thats it! The St. Joe fans are just a bunch of bigots. They rarely see teams with black players in Philly.

You must be confused. Temple, Drexel and LaSalle are the black schools in Philly. St Joes is the white school. Villanova isnā€™t actually in Philly its a little bit outside of it. The really intelligent whites go to Penn.

You must be confused. Temple, Drexel and LaSalle are the black schools in Philly. St Joes is the white school. Villanova isn't actually in Philly its a little bit outside of it. The really intelligent whites go to Penn.

Ah, well thanks for clearing that up for us.

All I know is, the cheerleaders for St. Joeā€™s were :confused: .

I was struggling to even find one decent looking co-ed in the whole crowd. What up wit dat?

All I know is, the cheerleaders for St. Joe's were :confused: .

I was struggling to even find one decent looking co-ed in the whole crowd. What up wit dat?

Because all the pretty rich girls go to U Penn?

The niners arenā€™t the only teams throwing cheap shotsā€¦sometimes you have to do what it takes without getting caught!